Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed last posting date for USA

Options
  • 14-12-2020 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi - Stupidly missed this by one day. Does anyone know if that means I've no chance at all, or was the 11th the last date for An Post delivery to be absolutely guaranteed?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I always assumed that the last posting dates are the last guaranteed dates. There is probably a chance it will get there in time if you post today, but it's not certain, especially this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pianoman_ie

Thank you Posy.

Gives me a little reassurance - fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭weetiepie

Hi - Stupidly missed this by one day. Does anyone know if that means I've no chance at all, or was the 11th the last date for An Post delivery to be absolutely guaranteed?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but usps are back logged to the hilt at the moment. Posted my parcel on the 2nd dec..almost a week before the last posting dates. It sat in Heathrow for 9 days. It still hasn't been delivered at this stage 16th dec. I really wont hold my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭weetiepie

weetiepie wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but usps are back logged to the hilt at the moment. Posted my parcel on the 2nd dec..almost a week before the last posting dates. It sat in Heathrow for 9 days. It still hasn't been delivered at this stage 16th dec. I really wont hold my breath

I spoke too soon!! I cant believe it's actually been delivered today..there is hope after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pianoman_ie

weetiepie wrote: »
    I spoke too soon!! I cant believe it's actually been delivered today..there is hope after all.

Great! Your joy is my hope weetiepie

• Advertisement
Advertisement