Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nitrates 2020

• 14-12-2020 5:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just got a text that from DAFM about completing Records 3, 4 & 5 forms before year end. Are these just reminders for people as my father/me never had to fill anything like these the last couple of years.

Hes convinced that the DAFM is monitoring us now :rolleyes: cause we finished the transfer of all to me this year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Country life

Got the same not sure what to do.tryed contacting my advisor .

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭farm to fork

Is it got to do with the level of Nitrates, if you exceed 170 where you are exporting slurry. You will need to use a trailing shoe, move fences out from watercourse and move drinkers etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭amacca

Got the same not sure what to do.tryed contacting my advisor .

I got the imptession from dept website these forms are only necessary if youvare above 170 and/or intend on exporting slurry as poster above mentions ??

• Registered Users Posts: 10 crunambo

Only relevant if you are exporting shlurry

Advertisement