Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PEEHS - Music Acts Picture Peehs (PART 2)

Options

Comments

If they all stop copying my homework, Reb, I could have a chance!

Do we have a little while to get this in, hopefully I'll get to it tomorrow or the next day.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Yes, plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

IN!
    I definitely knew less than a quarter of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I was a bit iffy on some of the people in the first round. I was bout 75% certain you knew who they were, but I played it safe in the end.
    One wrong answer in this game and you are scuppered, you'll never catch up to the leaders after that.

• Advertisement

With 10 bonus points on offer for pinpointing the mystery music act, you can recover from a wrong answer, and if the bonus points aren't picked up in this round, will they be doubled again for Part 3?*

Ooooooh mystery.

*Probably yes.

Some Stats:

A massive 23 images unchosen at least 5 of whom are legendary acts
    3 rounds have 3 acts unchosen
    1 round has 4 acts unchosen
    No round has all acts chosen
    Biggest sheep so far is 9
    Less aces so far but on course to break the record for wrong answers set in Part 1...and I thought I had made this part easier, silly me, overestimating forum gamers again. :pac: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I definitely have a wrong answer - one of my answers actually appeared in part 1, now I'm curious to see who the artist is. . .

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I definitely have a wrong answer - one of my answers actually appeared in part 1, now I'm curious to see who the artist is. . .

Unless I've included the same artist twice - not something that is impossible, when you take into account my innate deviousness.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Reberetta wrote: »
    Some Stats:

A massive 23 images unchosen at least 5 of whom are legendary acts
    3 rounds have 3 acts unchosen
    1 round has 4 acts unchosen
    No round has all acts chosen
    Biggest sheep so far is 9
    Less aces so far but on course to break the record for wrong answers set in Part 1...and I thought I had made this part easier, silly me, overestimating forum gamers again. :pac: :p

I'd say there's a good chance people are avoiding the legendary acts because they think everyone else will go for them and they'll be big scorers. I know there are a couple of acts I should know, one in particular I recognise one of the band members but can't remember who they are. But overall I was only able to identify 37 of the 80, including only one very obvious act in one set. Definitely tougher this time round imo.

• Advertisement

5 players from Part 1 are yet to enter Part 2.

Electric Nitwit
    bubblypop
    yozico
    Sheridan81
    Sephiroth Dude

Newbies are always welcome as well but will start at a great disadvantage thanks to the ineptitude of Strawberry Milkshake (so send your death threats to her not me, cheers!!).

:D

I try my best ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

5 players from Part 1 are yet to enter Part 2.

Electric Nitwit
    bubblypop
    yozico
    Sheridan81
    Sephiroth Dude

Newbies are always welcome as well but will start at a great disadvantage thanks to the ineptitude of Strawberry Milkshake (so send your death threats to her not me, cheers!!).

Maybe send those five PMs and/or nudge them on other Games that they are also involved with!

When will the Reveal for this take place?

I predict an early new year reveal.

Sign-ups will close early on the fifth of January. No latecomers will be accepted this time so don't leave it too late.

I didn't do part one. I'm still ok to do part 2?

Still waiting on a submission from you unless you're too chicken of course. ;)

22 players so far.

Collie D
    Hello 2D Person Below
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Sawduck
    Necro
    the purple tin
    Irish Aris
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Declan A Walsh
    Homer J. Fong
    Green & Red
    Kolido
    JP Liz V1
    ShaneU
    speckle
    mustang shelly
    EEFGGFEDCCDEED
    RasTa
    Rikand
    Zaph
    Cee_jay
    JohnGreenFan

Special shout-out to bubblypop who I cannot PM because their inbox is full.

You are the co-leader and it would be a shame to waste your good work and let Zaph win!

Remember, ensuring Zaph doesn't win anything is the ultimate goal of all of us conspirators. ;)

Maybe you need to put a link up on the Upcoming Forum Games thread to catch the attention of the stragglers!

• Advertisement

I already put in a link in that thread. I'm doing all I can to prevent Zaph winning.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I already put in a link in that thread. I'm doing all I can to prevent Zaph winning.

I'd say the pictures in this round are enough to ensure that :D

One of the most influential music acts of all-time remains unchosen. Can you be the one to get that ace and win the star prize?*

*Don't mind me - just bumping my game again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg_hC2LdZm6mEo_DXN_qkewFB1j6WBC-yWjQ&usqp=CAU

Offer ends Jan 5th.

I'll get to this before the 5th!

A lot of opportunity for a low score in this game for any new entrants. A lot of acts unchosen.

Bubblypop throws their hat into the ring.

Collie D
    Hello 2D Person Below
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Sawduck
    Necro
    the purple tin
    Irish Aris
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Declan A Walsh
    Homer J. Fong
    Green & Red
    Kolido
    JP Liz V1
    ShaneU
    speckle
    mustang shelly
    EEFGGFEDCCDEED
    RasTa
    Rikand
    Zaph
    Cee_jay
    JohnGreenFan
    bubblypop

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was second in R and I'm not on the list :( you must have missed me :( :pac: :p

Are you joking? I didn't receive a PM from you. Send again if possible; it's closing the day after tomorrow.

• Advertisement

I don't know what happened to your PM Sephiroth Dude. I see you said you were in on page one and I thanked your post. But I don't think I ever got it because I never included you on the lists. Resend or I can extend the closing time for you, or if you're happy to opt out of this one, whichever you wish.

Advertisement