Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scent

Options
  • 14-12-2020 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

What's a good scent for men that's not overpowering?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I used to date a man who wore Chanel for men, it was in a black bottle and he smelled amazing. Id recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

My other half wears Chanel Bleu and it smells amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

Green Irish Mist - Creed - End of thread !!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

Spicebonb by Victor Rolf is lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

whatever76 wrote: »
    Green Irish Mist - Creed - End of thread !!! ;)

Is it not Green Irish Tweed?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

Always go with scent of man myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

Is it not Green Irish Tweed?

LOL yes you are right - see it even makes me confused :D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

YSL - La Nuit De L'Homme. Trust me, you'll love it on him. :)

Passenger wrote: »
    YSL - La Nuit De L'Homme. Trust me, you'll love it on him. :)

Thanks, I am the him :p

• Advertisement

Always go with scent of man myself

I heard there's a stall on Moore St that will sell you Sex Panther if you know the code word.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Seanachai wrote: »
    Thanks, I am the him :p

Well any lady in your life will love it. 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alex4114

good perfume versace pour homme

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dinrotan

I really like the scent Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Usually, men prefer powerful fragrances their own. I always gift my husband mild fragrances like Chanel Allure Homme Sport and L’eau D’issey, but he wants more strong ones. I think long-lasting and powerful scents should be differentiated. By the way, I am also thinking to gift him this Inspired by Aventus https://dluxscents.com/collections/men/products/inspired-by-aventus-parfum because he is a fan of Creed Aventus but not sure how he would react.

Do you guys think inspired by ones are worth buying or just a waste of money? I found this source https://kreativefragrance.co.za/what-is-an-inspired-by-perfume/ helpful to understand what are inspired by fragrances because the low price tag shocked me in the beginning. What are your thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

because he is a fan of Creed Aventus but not sure how he would react.

helpful to understand what are inspired by fragrances because the low price tag shocked me in the beginning. What are your thoughts?

The cheap ones have a very sudden similar smell but will disappear almost immediately,the base note will overpower it. Mont Blanc explorer is similar to Aventus but whilst not as expensive it still isn't cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

shoxter wrote: »
    The cheap ones have a very sudden similar smell but will disappear almost immediately,the base note will overpower it. Mont Blanc explorer is similar to Aventus but whilst not as expensive it still isn't cheap.

Thanks. It becomes tough to judge how long they remain when we buy online. Thanks for guidance.

Advertisement