If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43 inch TV range, which are the best options from the 3 below.

Options
  • 15-12-2020 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi Kenny,
    I sent you a PM on the query below, can you have a look and get back to me as I am trying to arrange the below in time for Xmas.
    I see you have new stock in of the 43 inch range, looking for your opinion & price around the 3 TVs below.
    Which do you think is the best buy for a teenager, who will mostly be watch Netficks & Youtube etc? 
    You can get back to me on the PM.

Samsung UE43TU7100 New T Series - £349
    Sony BRAVIA KDL43WF663BU - £379
    Philips 43PUS7805 - £399

Cheers,
    Bonidel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Bonidel wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,
    I sent you a PM on the query below, can you have a look and get back to me as I am trying to arrange the below in time for Xmas.
    I see you have new stock in of the 43 inch range, looking for your opinion & price around the 3 TVs below.
    Which do you think is the best buy for a teenager, who will mostly be watch Netficks & Youtube etc? 

Philips 43PUS7805 - £399

Cheers,
    Bonidel
    Hi Kenny,
    You can ignore the above as I spoke to David and organised the purchase with him.

Thanks,
    Bonidel 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Kenny,

Philips 43PUS7805 - £399

Cheers,
    Bonidel
    Hi Kenny,
    You can ignore the above as I spoke to David and organised the purchase with him.

Thanks,
    Bonidel 
    Thanks again Blonidel!

Kind regards

David

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 480 ✭✭ewc78

Which one did you go for?! I’m on the lookout for something similar!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.