Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Ireland phone order

Options
  • 15-12-2020 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

First of all sorry if its wrong forum, could not find Three one.

Right, I just want to share my experience with Three Ireland.

I had phone ordered on 30/11/2020 as a Christmas gift. Order went through, money was taken from my bank account, but did not get a confirmation email, so I rang customer service and they assured me that everything is okay, they can see my order and will send me confirmation email. They also told me that phone I am ordering ( Iphone 12 Pro Max 126gb Pacific Blue ) is out of stock, but once it will be back in stock they will ship it straight away, will take 2-3 weeks.
    Next day I still do not have confirmation email, I contacted through live chat and agent said that once phone will be shipped I will get confirmation email with tracking number.
    Everything is fine here apart I did not get a confirmation email just after I placed an order, like other shops do.

Two weeks gone, no confirmation email nothing. I contacted through live chat again just to get any updates on my order.
    Now, when it gets messed up.

Live Chat Agent said phone is in stock now, but my order was cancelled by team for reason I do not know. He also said if I paid anything I will get a refund and this will take up to 21 days. Asked him not to refund me but just to place an order again, as phone is in stock and it would take only 2-3 days to get it, he said it is not possible as refund is processed already and they have no powers to cancel it. Then I asked to connect me to supervisor which he did.

Supervisor in charge told me my order was cancelled and refund process started on 5th of December by team as phone was out of stock. (I do not know why, if previous agents said they will ship it once it will be back in stock. Also did not get any email that my order was cancelled too.)
    Asked him if he can cancel my refund and place an order, (as I was waiting 2 weeks to find out that order was cancelled and wait again up to 21 day to get my money back and after that I am still not sure if phone will be in stock. It is in stock now. ) He said refund was processed by backend team and he can't do anything about it as it is automatic process. He told me that I can place new order and would get phone delivered in 2-3 working days as it is in stock now.

First, it was not my fault that order got cancelled, Three messed up. Second, I do not have that much spare funds to place an order again and wait for refund. Third, Christmas present is ruined.

Day after I was chatting with Supervisor I contacted through live chat again just to get a clear date when refund was issued. As if it was issued as Supervisor said on 5th of December its 10 days gone and I might be lucky to get a refund before Christmas to be able to order again.
    And guess what, Agent said refund was issued only yesterday by supervisor and it will take up to 21 days to get it from yesterday... So now 2 weeks + up to 3 weeks to get a refund back... I feel like I just borrowed Three my money for over a month. And fact that even Supervisor is telling me lies.

Why they couldn't just not refund me but place order again...

I have all screenshots of my conversation with Three customer care agents and Supervisor if someone asks.

Advertisement