Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mendy
    Chilwell robertson Dallas
    Lookman salah kdb son grealish
    DCL Watkins
    Kdb capt transfer was Jota to lookman

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I’m praying pep rotates KDB !

Fight me

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Id be more worried about Bruno. Looked knackered vs Leipzig. Played 90 mins vs City. Plays on Weekend probably too, could be ideal rest fixture vs bottom team in d league ;)

That's what they thought against West Ham and they still had to bring him on at half time. His last game was on Saturday, his next game is not till Thursday. That's loads of rest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

Both tonight's games on Amazon prime for anyone who managed to switch their account settings to the UK.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

scotchy wrote: »
    Both tonight's games on Amazon prime for anyone who managed to switch their account settings to the UK.

Also on premier sports if you have that package with sky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I wonder if this is a Wolves thing or if Pulisic being back makes Chilwell look like prime Trent again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

FPL Rockstar is hinting at Mendy, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Foden & KDB all starting with Mahrez & Torres rested.

Fitz* wrote: »
    FPL Rockstar is hinting at Mendy, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Foden & KDB all starting with Mahrez & Torres rested.

How could Torres be rested, when he hasn't started the last two games in the league:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Fitz* wrote: »
    FPL Rockstar is hinting at Foden & KDB are starting with Mahrez & Torres rested.

Hinting over 2 hours after the deadline and 5 minutes before the official line ups are not much of use tbh.

I do hope Stones starts. Got him in for O'Shea so hope I will have a playing and scoring defender again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

FFS i've got 3 City players and only 1 starts, f*ck you Pep

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Yesssss come on KDB!!!!!! he plays well with Foden also.

wonski wrote: »
    Hinting over 2 hours after the deadline and 5 minutes before the official line ups are not much of use tbh.

I do hope Stones starts. Got him in for O'Shea so hope I will have a playing and scoring defender again.

Not even on bench... Well. Was to good value to be true lol.

wonski wrote: »

It's impossible to predict, got 2 city players benched (Torres and Mahrez) tonight - Bought Torres, he scores and then gets benched next 3 games in a row.

Stones plays 3 games in a row keeps CS and not in squad and Walker also rested

Ake no were to be seen for weeks and now starts

To add, he's hardly hinting either - he clearly has access to the team sheets before they are officially announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

KDB starting and Mahrez benched is expected but still disappointing. Have serious KDB fear now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Cancelo getting a bit of a run of games, only getting rested for 1 out of the last 9 matches

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Gru (Chilwell)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Bloody had a good idea Mahrez wouldn't start and yet I still played him ahead of the likes of Robertson and Soucek. Raging with myself.

Pep is some prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Chilwell assist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Brought in Stones myself, and as a 3rd City player too. Waste of a transfer and a -4. And might have to do a -4 again next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Ffs what a stupid gamble on Walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Ederson, Rodri and KDB are fairly nailed on.
    Dias and Sterling also pretty safe. After that it's up in the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

In fairness this is mahrez first non start

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Woohoo Kdb (c), cancelo and Dias all start.

Mount booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I think Stones and Dias are his preferred partnership at the moment but the problem with Stones is he's probably gonna be rotated for these type of easy matches when you really want him.

Adama Traore in for Fabio Silva.

JPA wrote: »
    Ederson, Rodri and KDB are fairly nailed on.
    Dias and Sterling also pretty safe. After that it's up in the air.

Not sure if your trolling or not?

Mahrez has started every game in the league bar one when fit, he mightn't always make 90 but he does start. He had Covid at start of season so missed a game.

KdB and Sterling had both started the same amount of games as Marhez (bar the game he missed with Covid)

So i don't think you can say that Sterling is any safter than Mahrez to start a game.

It's Pep and KdB is probably the only nailed on attacking player worth having

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    In fairness this is mahrez first non start

He didn't play against Liverpool or Wolves. Can't remember if that was due to Covid/injury though

Advertisement