Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 Match Day thread

1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

26 - let's forget about this and move on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

0,0 between Burnley and Aston Villa a great result for my team with three sets of clean sheet points adding up. If Martinez keeps his bonus point I should reach 66 with non captain Fernandes the only attacking player not to return something. Getting closer to breaking the top 1mill OR. HEWT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

59 all out. Defence chipping in with a goal and two assists was huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Brewster some lad for keeping his point a game up - 5 in a row now, and 7 in total - doesn't even pick up a yellow like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Brewster some lad for keeping his point a game up - 5 in a row now, and 7 in total - doesn't even pick up a yellow like

I’d been going through some notions in my head about starting him and benching Adams this week, thinking this is the one he starts.

But I genuinely can’t like. He is a disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

CSF wrote: »
    I’d been going through some notions in my head about starting him and benching Adams this week, thinking this is the one he starts.

But I genuinely can’t like. He is a disaster.

There will be dances in the streets when Brewster gets his first assist of the season....

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

54 points gives me a rise of 101k to 339k.

My transfer in of Cavaleiro was a big fail as I could’ve held onto Jota and then I would’ve started Lamptey and got his CS but what’s done is done.

I really need Son back in my team. Ever since I got rid of him a few weeks ago he’s been killing me with his good scores and his huge ownership.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

54 points gives me a rise of 101k to 339k.

My transfer in of Cavaleiro was a big fail as I could’ve held onto Jota and then I would’ve started Lamptey and got his CS but what’s done is done.

I really need Son back in my team. Ever since I got rid of him a few weeks ago he’s been killing me with his good scores and his huge ownership.

Had a gawk at your team there from LMS. You seem to be doing consistently well, only three red arrows. You must be doing a lot of things right.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Had a gawk at your team there from LMS. You seem to be doing consistently well, only three red arrows. You must be doing a lot of things right.

Cheers. Yeah my season is going pretty well but a few things have held me back like leaving a lot of points on the bench in those 50/50 decisions and my getting rid of Son has definitely hindered rather than helped.

The next month could be a pivotal point of the season with the lead up to the blank and double gameweek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

62 for a rise from 150k to 74k. Pity about the Fernandes captain fail, it would have been the icing on the cake of a good week (after 2 terrible ones)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

A whopping 40 points there. 3 Utd goals and nothing from Bruno...how does that even happen?

1997th in the world and 74st in Ireland, so still doing really well, but damn that was a bad week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

60 points gives me a nice 237k rise to 458k.

First time in the top 500k this season and it feels just lovely as we move into quite a make or break period of the season with Christmas pileup and BGW/DGWs ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

57 and back up to 429K after a couple of red arrows.

Martinez the hero for the second week in a row.

Doing ok in mini leagues....hoping the imminent BGW/DGW shenanigans will reward the non-casual players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

OPB? I didn’t think it would be possible for someone to be twice as bad as TPT.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Just logged in this morning and with a modest 50 points went from 192k to 168k. Not bad.

Now onto the BGW/DGW and Christmas period planning!

Advertisement