Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Alisson
    TAA
    Fabinho
    Matip
    Robbo
    Curtis
    Hendo
    Gini
    Salah
    Mane
    Firmino

Hopefully this is actually useful sometime soon!
    It will be very useful on Saturday as Liverpool are up first.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I noticed "Curtis" is only 4.4m. I'm thinking of getting him in to free up funds for Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I previously posted that in 13 Gameweeks Mahrez has only delivered points in 2.

In the 4 Home games prior to yesterday that he played, his returns were 12,3,21,4.

Now playing against a team that conceded on average 2 goal in away games, and it being city there was a far chance that had Mahrez played he would have got a big score.

In 5 Away games he hasn't returned once, which is probably a good reason to sell before next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I noticed "Curtis" is only 4.4m. I'm thinking of getting him in to free up funds for Kane.

I was half thinking of it myself too, but went with Soucek as there is the extra set piece goal threat and more guaranteed game time. I watch every game of Jones', naturally enough.

He loves a shot and tbf he hits the target nearly every time he takes a shot (6 shots, 5 on target, 1 blocked overall in the league this season) but no goals in the league yet. Champions League is very similar with 6 shots, 4 on target, 1 off target & 1 blocked. 1 goal there. Which is basically one shot each start he gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Confirmed

Podence - 3
    Neto - 2
    Chilwell - 1

Gundogan - 3
    KDB - 2
    Sterling - 2
    I have Gundogan and so benefited from the 3 points but it's difficult to see how the team at the bottom of the league holding Man City to a draw didn't produce more bonus points for the West Brom defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

No Pickford

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

How good is it to have multiple games on at the same time? Best thing about FPL was always the Saturday 3pm kick offs.

Of course, my punt on Almirón who scored at the weekend backfires because out of nowhere he is benched. 3rd player for the week benched

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Leeds — Meslier; Dallas, Ayling, Cooper(C), Alioski; Phillips; Raphinha, Rodrigo, Klich, Harrison; Bamford.

Newcastle — Darlow; Clark, Hayden, Fernández(C), Lewis; Hendrick, Longstaff, Fraser, Murphy; Wilson, Joelinton.

Leicester — Schmeichel(C); Justin, Fofana, Ndidi, Fuchs; Mendy; Barnes, Tielemans, Ünder, Maddison; Vardy.

Everton — Olsen; Holgate, Mina, Keane, Godfrey; Sigurdsson(C), Allan, Doucouré; Iwobi, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison.

Arsenal — Leno; Maitland-Niles, Holding, Gabriel Magalhães, Tierney; Mohamed Elneny, Ceballos; Pépé, Nketiah, Saka; Aubameyang(C).

Southampton — McCarthy; Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Bertrand; Armstrong, Ward-Prowse(C), Romeu, Walcott; Ings, Adams.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Pickford bench

Sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

It's good to have two batches of games kicking off the same time, for the extra ups and downs in play.

Happy4all wrote: »
    It's good to have two batches of games kicking off the same time, for the extra ups and downs in play.

Double the pain...can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Looking forward to the regular updates in this thread while I struggle through the late shift in work

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I thought these matches are viewable on Amazon prime

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Brian201888

They are, you'll need Amazon to change your account to a UK one to view it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I thought these matches are viewable on Amazon prime

It is, you can watch one game or follow every game, redzone in NFL speak.

They are, you'll need Amazon to change your account to a UK one to view it

Is it as simple as just changing the address or do you need a vpn

Been a while but I just jumped on the live chat and asked them to switch my account to UK and they did it no questions asked. Makes Prime Video much better in general as well in terms of what shows are available.

Been a while but I just jumped on the live chat and asked them to switch my account to UK and they did it no questions asked. Makes Prime Video much better in general as well in terms of what shows are available.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

How good is it to have multiple games on at the same time? Best thing about FPL was always the Saturday 3pm kick offs.

I'm actually one of the few who prefers the spread most so I get to see more games and the eye test etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Just onto livechat and they switched straight away, even asked me to check that it had switched...pity its Clinton Morriston on the Leicester Everton game :)

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Just onto livechat and they switched straight away, even asked me to check that it had switched...pity its Clinton Morriston on the Leicester Everton game :)

Ya same just got it switched absolute magic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Wouldn't be surprised if these all 6pm kick offs finished scoreless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭POKERKING

hawaii501 wrote: »

I actually live in the UK but my account is an irish account and they wouldnt do it for me, they said i need to create a new account, ffs!

POKERKING wrote: »
    I actually live in the UK but my account is an irish account and they wouldnt do it for me, they said i need to create a new account, ffs!

Just go back on and speak to a different agent

Walcott goal

Adams assist

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Ya same just got it switched absolute magic :D

Clinton”ever so well “ Morrison

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Walcott goal

Adams assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I hate Adams

• Advertisement

Of course he scores - what has happened to Arsenal - one of the tightest defenses to leaking goals every game.

Advertisement