If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED55BX6LB

Options
  • 15-12-2020 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads,

Brother in law recommended me to you guys, he got a great TV off you a few weeks ago...

Would I be mad buying one of these pre Xmas?

Or am I better waiting until boxing Day, would you reckon there be any discounts on it? ;)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Fieldog wrote: »
    Hey lads,

Brother in law recommended me to you guys, he got a great TV off you a few weeks ago...

Would I be mad buying one of these pre Xmas?

Or am I better waiting until boxing Day, would you reckon there be any discounts on it? ;)
    Hi Fieldog,

Thanks for the post!

Unfortunately we never know in advance what our prices will be but we do offer a 14 Day Price promise so if the price falls within 14 days of purchase we can refund the difference if you let us know!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Hi Fieldog,

Thanks for the post!

Unfortunately we never know in advance what our prices will be but we do offer a 14 Day Price promise so if the price falls within 14 days of purchase we can refund the difference if you let us know!

Kind regards

David

Thanks for that David,

That sounds like a good enough reason to take a punt to be fair, will probably place an order tomorrow at some stage for it so...

Thanks for your help

:)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Fieldog,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David

Thanks for that David,

That sounds like a good enough reason to take a punt to be fair, will probably place an order tomorrow at some stage for it so...

Thanks for your help

:)
     No problem at all Fieldog.

Let us know once you have ordered and we can make sure it gets dealt with ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Hey Kenny,

Stuck an order in for that there a few minutes ago,

The waiting game begins...

Looking forward to receiving it!

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey Kenny,

Stuck an order in for that there a few minutes ago,

The waiting game begins...

Looking forward to receiving it!
    Thanks so much for the order Fieldog!

If you have any issues just drop us a post or a PM!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.