Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon package not delivered

Options
  • 15-12-2020 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Package from amazon hasn’t arrived so i checked with my postman who looked it up, its down as being delivered on Dec 3rd. An Post track and trace show It was scanned out to him that morning but there is no scan of it having been delivered by him though its scanned as being delivered by the local depot , and it didn't need to be signed for so no proof of delivery available.

I contacted An Post via web chat (v good btw) and they told me that as no scan was recorded by the postman on delivery it was automatically scanned as being delivered as it didnt return to the depot. They told me to contact amazon, anyone had an experience like this before and how was it resolved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭recyclebin

I've four packages from the 8th December that are all down as delivered but never showed up. I just went onto the live chat with Amazon and explained my story and they are giving me a refund. I'm now on search for alternative presents for Christmas!

Advertisement