Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KeyCode Re-Activation

Options
  • 16-12-2020 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Had to replace my mobile phone as the old one went dead. I've installed KeyCode on the new phone to access my business accounts but don't know exactly what I need to do to re-activate it. I don't have access to the one installed on the old phone as it's not working and I was the only one who had access to BOL, including the Admin.

I was also unsuccessful in finding a helpdesk no / support chat on the Web so I would very much appreciate it if you can help me get back online.

Thanks & Regards

Noel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi NPG2020,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty re-registering for KeyCode. For more information on this, we have attached a useful link here.

Alternatively, our Business Online helpdesk are available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm on 1890 818 265. We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NPG2020

Hi Richard

Many thanks for your help. The link was not of much help but I called the helpdesk and it's sorted now.

Was wondering if the app can support more than one user account. I'm looking to have the Admin and the user login accounts on a single app so I can use one mobile. Is this possible ?

Thanks once again and all the best

Noel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Noel,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

It would be necessary for each User to have their own KeyCode app on a smart device. I have attached a link here with more information on this.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement