Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 14 transfer thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Two free transfers nothing in the bank but dunno who to change driving me insane haha!

Any ideas?

Martinez / McCarthy

Robertson Lamptey Chilwell / Mitchell Dunne

Salah Bruno KDB Grealish / Bissouma

Bamford Wilson Calvert Lewin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Two free transfers nothing in the bank but dunno who to change driving me insane haha!

Any ideas?

Martinez / McCarthy

Robertson Lamptey Chilwell / Mitchell Dunne

Salah Bruno KDB Grealish / Bissouma

Bamford Wilson Calvert Lewin.
    Nice team. Maybe a chance for you to get in two cheap playing defenders for your bench, you'll need them over Xmas.

Coufal, Dallas, Taylor, Targett, Walker-Peters all cheap and start.

Lundstram wrote: »
    Nice team. Maybe a chance for you to get in two cheap playing defenders for your bench, you'll need them over Xmas.

Coufal, Dallas, Taylor, Targett, Walker-Peters all cheap and start.

My taught's are with the bench alright maybe even Lamptey but the problem is if I take Mitchell or Dunne out I need to sell one my other players to fund this.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ended up doing KWP to Targett! Sexyyy!

Decided against KdB to Salah as I missed the rise last night, and Pep's comments on KdB

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

My taught's are with the bench alright maybe even Lamptey but the problem is if I take Mitchell or Dunne out I need to sell one my other players to fund this.

Lamptey to the Leeds 4.4, you might be able to upgrde Dunne or Mitchell then next week if you still have nothing better to do

• Advertisement

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Lamptey to the Leeds 4.4, you might be able to upgrde Dunne or Mitchell then next week if you still have nothing better to do

Taylor at Burnley and Coufel at West ham are ones I'm looking at but ya I dunno how ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Fitz* wrote: »
    Is there another transfer you could do for the DGW? And hold Lamptey for one more GW.

Coufal probably won't keep a CS away to Chelsea. I'd fancy Lamptey to get points against SHU who struggle for goals. Only scored 7 in 13 games.

I have both and will start Lamptey this week and bench Coufal.

Yeah everyone I want to transfer out over the next few weeks have tasty fixtures this week, Lamptey (SHU) Wilson (FUL) and Watkins (wba). Lamptey/Coufal will be benched this week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Looking like an exciting Mitchell to Taylor transfer for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thinking Jota & Vardy out, Fernandes & Welbeck in.

For a -4... Madness?

Team is

Martinez, Button
    Lamptey, KWP, Chilwell, Dann, Struijk
    Grealish, Salah, KDB, Soucek, (Jota)
    (Vardy), Ings, Wilson.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

shineon23 wrote: »
    you've more options than me so?

Burke to a 4.4 or 4.5 starter.

can you get up to 4.3 or 4.4 from Mitchell

Taylor and Alioski 4.4
    Lewis 4.3

Can only go for a 4.2 defender or a 4.5 mid. No playing 4.2 defenders, but could from Burke to
    Jones/Romeu for their DGW19

However my longer term plan for the 5th mid spot was to get Soucek in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Gonna go with my original choice of Cancelo -> Taylor.

An extra DGW player to have in the squad and one less Pep rotation headache. Also frees up some cash.
    Will bank next week then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Grealish or neto for jota. Want to have the balls to do Neto but I know I'm going to chicken, get JG and watch him blank twice in a row... Form over fixtures....????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Alisson
    Trent
    Matip
    Fabinho
    Robbo
    Keita
    Hendo
    Gini
    Minamino
    Firmino
    Mane

No Salah tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

No Salah tomorrow

Ah stop now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

This is where the information is kinda good/kinda bad - caause if your wrong folk will be mad

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'd be very surprised if he was rested. 8 days till their next league match

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Alisson
    Trent
    Matip
    Fabinho
    Robbo
    Keita
    Hendo
    Gini
    Minamino
    Firmino
    Mane

No Salah tomorrow
    Is this from the same guy who got the leaks right before?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Is this from the same guy who got the leaks right before?

Was off by one midweek, had Matip to play and he failed his fitness test but yeah it's the team that's trained today in preparation for the game basically.

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Grealish or neto for jota. Want to have the balls to do Neto but I know I'm going to chicken, get JG and watch him blank twice in a row... Form over fixtures....????

I'm unsure what to do with Grealish. Good fixtures but poor returns, WBA look a lot more solid too. Will have the Big Sam factor too.

I've enough faith in it that I'm certainly taking the captaincy off Salah anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

siblers wrote: »
    I'm unsure what to do with Grealish. Good fixtures but poor returns, WBA look a lot more solid too. Will have the Big Sam factor too

Grealish could have easily had a monster score yesterday

**** sake if that's true.

Heres me sitting here trying to figure out what to do with me bench now there's this problem :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I can see it happening, with Salah on the bench who has started every game lately pretty much.

Minamino & Keita start the game and then Salah off the bench to run at tired defenders legs. Palace won't be used to the 3rd game in 7 days and this is the 3rd of 3.

I'm gonna keep Salah in my team but not captain him. Very possible that he scores off the bench. We might get a more official leaked team in the morning closer to the deadline.

Fitz* wrote: »
    I can see it happening, with Salah on the bench who has started every game lately pretty much.

Minamino & Keita start the game and then Salah off the bench to run at tired defenders legs. Palace won't be used to the 3rd game in 7 days and this is the 3rd of 3.

I'm gonna keep Salah in my team but not captain him. Very possible that he scores off the bench. We might get a more official leaked team in the morning closer to the deadline.

Going to wait with my transfer for the morning. Either way he is not worth transferring out. It is the capt call that is the problem..

siblers wrote: »
    I'm unsure what to do with Grealish. Good fixtures but poor returns, WBA look a lot more solid too. Will have the Big Sam factor too.

Grealish has 4 assist in 4 against WBA so I'll get him. Salah news has upset me now tho... Might capt kdb again ...

I'd love to just bang Salah to son now but the headache it wpjld give me would be unnatural next week. Capt kdb or Bruno help!!! I don't have time to check tomorrow as I'm working early. Ffs.

Brought grealish for Jota.

Capt Bruno against that Leeds defence and Salah VC. Brian if Salah starts............................

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I want to get Son in but my only real way of getting him this gameweek is to do Cavaleiro to Son and Chilwell to a 4.2 or less defender for a -4.

Unfortunately there looks to be no 4.2 or less defender that is guaranteed minutes so I will likely bank this gameweek and reassess ahead of GW15 with 2 FTs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I did Jota to Soucek and Grealish to Son. Didn't really want to lose Grealish but it was either him or Chilwell for the chop to raise funds and I preferred to keep Chilwell. I coudn't sit through another week without Son as any gains I make with my differentials are wiped out when he returns.

• Advertisement

Lampety might be a doubt so will be a dull Kilman to Taylor for cover

Advertisement