Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 14 transfer thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Alisson
    Trent
    Matip
    Fabinho
    Robbo
    Keita
    Hendo
    Gini
    Minamino
    Firmino
    Mane

No Salah tomorrow

Do you have the subs as well, or just starting 11, like is there any chance Salah has an injury?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Brian201888

I don't have the subs or the context really, occasionally get a little bit more info but generally just the 11.

I will say this one seems to be spreading fairly rapidly so I can't imagine this will last much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Any GK recommendations with the DGW ahead. I don’t want to burn a transfer & need to get rid of Leno so open to suggestions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Any GK recommendations with the DGW ahead. I don’t want to burn a transfer & need to get rid of Leno so open to suggestions

Martinez has a game in 18 and 19 and Villa have decent enough fixtures

Really struggling with this decision.

I’m starting Jesus and have Bissouma as first sub.

I could use FT to start Son and have Brewster as first sub.

I’m sitting at 4m overall and I’ve hung on to Jesus for a few weeks now waiting for it to click at City.

I feel like getting in Son won’t help make ground but I appreciate I could lose more ground.

Jesus has Newcastle next week but Aguero will be sniffing for minutes.

Price changes will put this transfer out of reach in 1.5 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Moved on Foden finally for Grealish. Couldn't afford to bring back Son sadly for him, needed to do a -8 and downgrade Cresswrll and Chilwell/Wilson for it.

Really struggling with this decision.

I’m starting Jesus and have Bissouma as first sub.

I could use FT to start Son and have Brewster as first sub.

I’m sitting at 4m overall and I’ve hung on to Jesus for a few weeks now waiting for it to click at City.

I feel like getting in Son won’t help make ground but I appreciate I could lose more ground.

Jesus has Newcastle next week but Aguero will be sniffing for minutes.

Price changes will put this transfer out of reach in 1.5 hours.

I'd assume Aguero will start. He didn't start against West Brom because of gastrointrinitis so you'd assume he is fit now.

siblers wrote: »
    I'd assume Aguero will start. He didn't start against West Brom because of gastrointrinitis so you'd assume he is fit now.

I assumed that gastro line was BS and he’s still struggling to get back.

He’s just returning from injury and may already have another club, signed and sealed, for the summer for all we know. So he could be taking care of himself.

Edit - I think Jesus will start next 2 league games and Aguero should start the EFL cup in between those league games.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

siblers wrote: »

https://twitter.com/ManCityMEN/status/1339946017538490368?s=19

Doubtful he'll start going by this. He seems v injury prone this season.

https://twitter.com/ManCityMEN/status/1339946017538490368?s=19

Doubtful he'll start going by this. He seems v injury prone this season.

Yeah, didn't see that. Pity the way things are going for him

• Advertisement

Should I sign Alioski or Taylor?

Alioski seems like he'd be more exciting to own but Taylor is more reliable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

I need a <7mil midfielder who has a double in GW19 to replace Jota...

Currently between JWP and Bowen. Anyone else in this bracket Im missing? Currently leaning towards JWP as I think I might want to keep West Ham spots for Antonio and Soucek

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Damn, news from Brian this morning really are making me think of Salah > Bruno. and captain BRUNO! ?

But then Salah has WBA the next game like. Brian what are you doing to me :pac:

next 1 hour and 22 mins are critical

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Damn, news from Brian this morning really are making me think of Salah > Bruno. and captain BRUNO! ?

But then Salah has WBA the next game like. Brian what are you doing to me :pac:

next 1 hour and 22 mins are critical

Mane would make more sense if you are worried about next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Mane would make more sense if you are worried about next week.

I just read below

Midfielder Naby Keita could get a rare start, having been on the bench on Wednesday, but with eight days before their next game manager Jurgen Klopp is likely to keep faith with the majority of his starting line-up from the Spurs game.

from skysports.

Why would Salah not be in starting 11?? Brian is this the time when you are wrong wrong? (I hope)

Cant sell Salah. Id just feel woeful if he does start or comes off bench and scores..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I just read below

Midfielder Naby Keita could get a rare start, having been on the bench on Wednesday, but with eight days before their next game manager Jurgen Klopp is likely to keep faith with the majority of his starting line-up from the Spurs game.

from skysports.

Why would Salah not be in starting 11?? Brian is this the time when you are wrong wrong? (I hope)

Cant sell Salah. Id just feel woeful if he does start or comes off bench and scores..

That 11 is based off training from what I've read elsewhere on twitter, they were the 11 that trained together yesterday. There could be a valid reason why he wasn't training yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Aaaaand got a phonecall that dragged on an hour and didnt make my transfers...

Rage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

COH wrote: »
    Aaaaand got a phonecall that dragged on an hour and didnt make my transfers...

Rage

Oh boy, I’d have hung up on Margot Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Transfer saved.

Lamptey starts instead of Soucek this week.
    KDB (C)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Planning for FH GW18 and team for GW19

Needed to replace Ryan so have gone for Mendy (Chelsea) who has a double.

To find this my fall guys were either Richarlison or Mahrez. Still unsure on midfield so have gone for Che Adams who also has double.

Leaves me with 1m ITB so next options will be either Mahrez upgrade / downgrade (looking at Greenwood/Maddison) and then Cancelo or Telles to Trent Alex for another hit or the following week

Be looking at a team then of

Mendy (fodder)

TAA CHilwell Coufal (Cancelo, Fodder)

Salah Bruno KdB Mad/Gre (fodder)

Adams Bamford Watkins

Trent coming into form at the right time!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

dahat wrote: »
    Looking like Wilson to Adams then I'll upgrade Mitchell to a 4.5 defender.

Am tips? Already have Taylor.

Alioski 4.4 and will have a dgwk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Not for me, fixtures look horrid.

Alioski of Leeds mayne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

KDB to Salah

Need to free up 0.6m from somewhere. Chilwell probably

Advertisement