Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interdepartmental Higher Executive Officer 2020 - (Serving Civil Servants ONLY)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭lucat

Lol, they'll arrive, when they arrive........
    They do tend to like the evening before a holiday- apparently its so people don't get the 5th from colleagues who know they're waiting on the results.

No it's so they don't have to deal with a flood of calls from disappointed people who didn't make it through each competition throughout the week.

redmgar wrote: »
    My money is on the Thursday before good Friday

Same. Assuming Good Friday is a day off of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭RC01

lucat wrote: »
    Same. Assuming Good Friday is a day off of course.

I would imagine tomorrow or next Friday as I see earlier in the thread that a few people contacted PAS already and were advised the results would be issued by the end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭TrishaK

I wonder will today be the day for results.... its 2½ weeks since we had to do the last stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Kizzy08

TrishaK wrote: »
    I wonder will today be the day for results.... its 2½ weeks since we had to do the last stage.

I really hope so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Golden hour is 5-6 for results to come out. If nothing has come by 6 try snd enjoy the weekend !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

Golden hour is 5-6 for results to come out. If nothing has come by 6 try snd enjoy the weekend !

Id even say 5 is the latest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Waiting for the results of a PAS competition is like an orgasam..

Waiting around for weeks then all of a sudden they come at same time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭Kenevil

Really thought they'd have the result out by today :(

Looks like when they say the end of the month they mean the 31st......

• Advertisement

Looks like when they say the end of the month they mean the 31st......

Will that make it 7 weeks since we did the test? That does seem long, even for Covid times.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Forthebuzz

Will that make it 7 weeks since we did the test? That does seem long, even for Covid times.

Not that long, stage 1b had to be completed by 3rd March I think?

EO 2020 had stage 1 results in 2 and a half weeks can't understand why the HEO one would take longer. Would imagine HEO would have less applicants since its inter d

Kenevil wrote: »
    EO 2020 had stage 1 results in 2 and a half weeks can't understand why the HEO one would take longer. Would imagine HEO would have less applicants since its inter d

I thought everything was taking a month at least due to Covid. I'm in one comp where getting to stage 1 will take 9 weeks! So if everything takes a month we shouldn't expect results before April.

I thought everything was taking a month at least due to Covid. I'm in one comp where getting to stage 1 will take 9 weeks! So if everything takes a month we shouldn't expect results before April.

I hadn't heard that, i just went back over the EO 2020 thread seen where they did the stage 2 and when they got results 2 and a half weeks after completing stage 1 (b).

We're currently 11 weeks in from first submitting our initial application form.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Guys- they were short staffed before covid and work-from-home even started, they're doing remarkably, lets just let the process happen, the results will be out when they get them out. I think PAS are doing a remarkable job under ridiculous circumstances.

Results out. I didn't make it

Verbal 61/80 pass mark 36

Numerical 58/80 pass mark 30

Scenarios 33/80 pass mark 35

Aw well we'll just have to try again later

Sorry to hear that no results here yet

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Galwaygirl64

Sorry to hear that, its tough you missed out by 2 marks . How did you get notified ?

• Advertisement

Just got a text to log on to publicjobs message board

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

Hi folks

Yeap - results are out.

Missed out on numerical by 2 points and passed /did okay on the others.

I am disappointed but to be honest but not surprised. At least I know what to expect the next time around.

Well done to those of you who passed and good luck with your progress in the next stage.

Thanks for your support folks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

Sorry to hear that. You did very well in the Verbal and Numerical. That's happened to me in the past. Yeah, Keep plugging away.

For the others who haven't received a text - a lot of time they sent out the NOs in one batch and the YESs in another batch, so here's hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Dagner88

Results are out . Best of luck everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

Hi folks

Yeap - results are out.

Missed out on numerical by 2 points and passed /did okay on the others.

I am disappointed but to be honest but not surprised. At least I know what to expect the next time around.

Well done to those of you who passed and good luck with your progress in the next stage.

Thanks for your support folks :)

That's disappointing! Sorry to hear that. I remember you from a previous thread I was on about promotions - I think it was EO. :) Hopefully one soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

eimaj18 wrote: »
    That's disappointing! Sorry to hear that. I remember you from a previous thread I was on about promotions - I think it was EO. :) Hopefully one soon.
    Hi there
    Yeap - still waiting on that one too.... but not to far behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Connected99

Ignore this message.. Apologises.. I see results are being issued

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭eroc79

Apparently the results will be issued today..

Has anyone heard anything yet?

some have them already

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Connected99

eroc79 wrote: »
    some have them already

Sorry just seen that now..
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Darren1881

Hey guys just got my results. Passed both the verbal and numerical but fell short on the management scenarios. I have 2 friends who haven't received results yet so the successful candidates may be contacted soon enough after this. All the best to everyone on the next stages.

Advertisement