Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interdepartmental Higher Executive Officer 2020 - (Serving Civil Servants ONLY)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Forthebuzz

Brera wrote: »
    I wouldn’t forget an Garda Siochana either for anyone on the list outside of Dublin. They recruited lots of EOs and COs from the last few panels and I would expect them to take some HEOs as well.

They are currently running the first internal HEO comp since 2016 or 2017 though so would imagine they owe quite a few positions there

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Mitchells33

What county have they reached in giving out the results so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Connected99

Where are they at now county wise?
    Have they reached the M's yet..?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JustJohn91

Steph1234 wrote: »

Above 366. Total score of 115 (management and verbal)

Does anyone know where I can find the application process booklet? Wasn't expecting to get far, so haven't it saved 😬

It is linked in the first comment of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AngelaG

Sligo is out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 EllieKelly123

What county have they reached in giving out the results so far?
    I got Carlow results at 12.20pm and Kilkenny results at 1.24pm. That might give you a rough idea of how fast they're working. I'm assuming Dublin was done first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sookie0407

Got my results for Meath about 30 minutes ago

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭T900i

Is it correct for people to have the same OOM in the same region ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

I got Carlow results at 12.20pm and Kilkenny results at 1.24pm. That might give you a rough idea of how fast they're working. I'm assuming Dublin was done first.

Dublin was done in line with the alphabetic order - got my results at 12.57. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AngelaG

T900i wrote: »

Not always but coincidentally it could happen. I got 1 and 3 in my regions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jules86

Yes. They would have the same score

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Gickyk

frk wrote: »
    I got a total score of 107 and placed 366 for the Dublin stream.

Thanks very much, frk - this helps us regionals guess what our cut off score might be

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Itchyfeet89

87 for Kerry and 157 for Cork. Not much of a chance of being called I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Itchyfeet89

Did anyone here select the Irish language stream also when applying? I wonder will there be a new OOM released for that stream?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Tipperaray is now out so they should be hitting the W's soon

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭westhamlady

I got 69 for Kerry and with al the retirements due feel hopeful

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭caarp

I just wanted to thank everyone for their help in this competition and sincere apologies to those who didn't make it, this time. They really take so much out of you and it's very disheartening when you don't succeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 frk

Gickyk wrote: »
    Thanks very much, frk - this helps us regionals guess what our cut off score might be

Westmeath results are out. I placed 44 with a score of 107 for those interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Allo Allo

I got a total score of 132, higher than some I have seen placed on here.

However as I was one mark short of the qualifying score in the Numerical Reasoning I am out.....absolutely gutted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

I've heard it happen, it's like a joint placing. But, and I could be wrong on this, say is there was 1st, 2nd and two 3rds, then there would be no 4th, and so on and so forth. That's my understanding anyway.

• Advertisement

jules86 wrote: »
    Yes. They would have the same score

Thank you I was just surprised I expected us all to have individual OOM’s

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Sophia Petrillo

Gickyk wrote: »
    Anyone with a OOM of 366 for Dublin willing to share their overall score?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Anybody know if the OOM places carry any weight as the competition progresses, or are they purely to determine who's called for the next stage or not?

e.g. - If you're 10th on the OOM and score let's say 60 on the next stage, do you then fall behind somebody who was 300 on the OOM but who then scores 61?

Allo Allo wrote: »

However as I was one mark short of the qualifying score in the Numerical Reasoning I am out.....absolutely gutted.

It’s a really tough cut off I’m really sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭eroc79

Yes. Your oom really only tells you how many people did better than you. There could be any amount of people on the same oom as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭eroc79

Anybody know if the OOM places carry any weight as the competition progresses, or are they purely to determine who's called for the next stage or not?

e.g. - If you're 10th on the OOM and score let's say 60 on the next stage, do you then fall behind somebody who was 300 on the OOM but who then scores 61?

My understanding of these comps is you stay within your batch but you could go up our down depending on scores at the different stages but someone outside your batch can't move passed you

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Gickyk

Allo Allo wrote: »

I would be very tempted to appeal if I had those scores - Haven't heard how it works or the success rates - but that must be a killer

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sheepgobaa

Score of 125, but short 5 marks on Management scenarios :( Gutted!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭RC01

Results out and still non the wiser about progression unless you are a Dublin candidate. I wonder will it be long before we hear are we moving on to the next stage.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

107 = OOM 69 for Kildare

Advertisement