Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head wrecked 48 credit top up

Options
  • 16-12-2020 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

I can not manage to top up my 48 account with credit. I’ve tried two cards. One is failing immediately - won’t let me progress. It is taking the money from the second card, my revolut but then saying on the 48 website that there was a issue after I verify it. However, the money is still taken. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Comments

I had this issue when trying to purchase a membership not long ago. I think its an issue with the app. My payment failed on the app, but was successful on my PC.

However, when I checked it later, funds were deducted from my bank, but my membership was not activated.

Get onto their online chat and they can check if the transaction was actually declined - if it was, the funds will return to your account, but it will take a few days.

If it wasn't, they can apply the credit to your account. In my case, they could see it was successful and activated my membership.

Advertisement