Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 sim card not working on iPhone 12

Options
  • 16-12-2020 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

My daughter won an iPhone 12 and tried to put in a new 48 sim card and an error comes up . Stating something along the lines that Apple doesn't support this network. My other daughter iPhone xr was able to accept the 48 sim card no problem. Anyone know what the issue might be or how to solve this pretty please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

My daughter won an iPhone 12 and tried to put in a new 48 sim card and an error comes up . Stating something along the lines that Apple doesn't support this network. My other daughter iPhone xr was able to accept the 48 sim card no problem. Anyone know what the issue might be or how to solve this pretty please

Did you set up the APN settings?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Misslauraxx

jdon72 wrote: »
    Did you set up the APN settings?

Don't think so . Could you explain how to do it ? I'm an android user 🀣 haven't a clue about apple

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Is this the error?

vpkzqevost7z.jpg

If so its network locked, itll only work with the network it was bought for.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Misslauraxx

ED E wrote: »
    Is this the error?

vpkzqevost7z.jpg

If so its network locked, itll only work with the network it was bought for.

Yes that's what came up. I think she thought was unlocked to all network when she won it . What a pity

Advertisement