Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any advice about private clinic or public clinic?

Options
  • 17-12-2020 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Does anyone know about the difference between the private clinic vs. public clinic in the same hospital?

If one doctor in tallaght hospital has both public and private clinic, are they in fact the same? I mean the services and quality offered, because they are from the same person, right?

So am I right in understanding that, I just pay $$$ in order to avoid the long queue as a public patient?

First time visiting hospital here in Ireland...so a bit confused...

Thanks a mill in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Does anyone know about the difference between the private clinic vs. public clinic in the same hospital?

If one doctor in tallaght hospital has both public and private clinic, are they in fact the same? I mean the services and quality offered, because they are from the same person, right?

So am I right in understanding that, I just pay $$$ in order to avoid the long queue as a public patient?

First time visiting hospital here in Ireland...so a bit confused...

Thanks a mill in advance!

Yes it should be the same quality of service, it's just likely that you'll be on a waiting list as a public patient

Advertisement