Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding MortageSaver (Account) to 365 Online (Profile)

Options
  • 17-12-2020 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi BOI I hope this message finds you well. 

I have attempted to add my MortageSaver account to my 365 Online profile on multiple different occasions so far but have unfortunately been unable to do so.

I would like to be able to see/view my MortageSaver account alongside my current account when I log into 365 online or indeed access the app. Even after attempting to add the account manually through "Add Account" it has failed to appear.  I have followed the instruction steps to add the account view i.e. 'Term Saving, Notice or regular Savings Account' but to no avail.

Unfortunately I am still unable to view my account. Can you please help me resolve this issue? Is this a known issue with a workaround?

Any assistance/guidance provided would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Praetorian,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty adding your Mortgage Savers account to your 365online profile. You can certainly request an update on this request from our online service desk on 365 by using the "Ask a Question" option. One of our colleagues will be happy to look into this for you.

We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement