Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to eat out in Cork

Options
  • 17-12-2020 12:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

Are there any covid safe places to eat out? I know nowhere is fully covid safe but I ate out yesterday in Beantown cafe and I was impressed with the measures they brought in. Staff wearing masks, door kept open and two outdoor areas that are covered. A bit cold to be sitting out but I'd rather be cold than being in a hot stuffy area with no fresh air.

It's been months since I was in town, so I don't know the place anymore, so I'm looking for places to that kind of set up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PreCocious

Are there any covid safe places to eat out? I know nowhere is fully covid safe but I ate out yesterday in Beantown cafe and I was impressed with the measures they brought in. Staff wearing masks, door kept open and two outdoor areas that are covered. A bit cold to be sitting out but I'd rather be cold than being in a hot stuffy area with no fresh air.

It's been months since I was in town, so I don't know the place anymore, so I'm looking for places to that kind of set up.

Idaho (Caroline St/Maylor St) have an outdoor area.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Iguarantee

PreCocious wrote: »
    Idaho (Caroline St/Maylor St) have an outdoor area.

Did they enter the 21st century yet and allow credit card and contactless payments?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

The Metropole and Gallagher's on McCurtain street have sheltered outdoor eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

Iguarantee wrote: »
    Did they enter the 21st century yet and allow credit card and contactless payments?

Guy who runs that place is a moron. Definitely not hugged enough as a child such is his desperate need for attention.

Advertisement