If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deck, amp and speaker deal

Options
  • 17-12-2020 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hello,

I am looking to lose the run of myself this Christmas and start investing in some proper audio equipment.

Are the following available/deliverable for Christmas?

- Marantz NR1200
    - Q acoustics 3050i in carbon black
    - Rega p1 deck (I cannot see these on your website, but they seem like a common starter turntable)
    - in failing the Rega I would go with your recommendation!

Have you got any deals for combinations like this (even of other products?) 

All the best!
    Patrick

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hello,

I am looking to lose the run of myself this Christmas and start investing in some proper audio equipment.

Are the following available/deliverable for Christmas?

- Marantz NR1200
    - Q acoustics 3050i in carbon black
    - Rega p1 deck (I cannot see these on your website, but they seem like a common starter turntable)
    - in failing the Rega I would go with your recommendation!

Have you got any deals for combinations like this (even of other products?) 

All the best!
    Patrick
    Thanks for the post Exodus 1811!

I am actually currently out of stock of the Q Acoustics 3050i and the Rega Planar 1 howveer I can do the following bundle for you!

Marantz NR1200
    Monitor Audio Bronze 200
    Project Essential 3 (Acrylic Platter)
    Total: £1259/ 1447 euro!

Let me know what you think of that bundle!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.