Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chain Reaction Lifeline Ant + USB

Options
  • 17-12-2020 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone experience with the lifeline ant + from Chain Reaction? It's recommended for Windows 10 but it does'nt load the drivers automatically when plugged in. Anyone know how i can get the drivers for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

Maxx355 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone experience with the lifeline ant + from Chain Reaction? It's recommended for Windows 10 but it does'nt load the drivers automatically when plugged in. Anyone know how i can get the drivers for this?

I’d imagine it’s viewable in device manager and might just need to be told to go find a driver. It might even be able to pull one from Windows update

Here’s a good guide from Elite that walks you through the steps. Looks to me like it’s a generic device sold under a bunch of brands so with any luck, the driver below might work!

https://elitesrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001020873-Dongle-ANT-driver-installation-Windows-?mobile_site=true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I'm using it with Windows 10, I previously loaded the drivers from somewhere else though. Might have been the Ant website, I'll have a look when I'm home if the above link isn't helping you.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Maxx355

Thanks for the replies. I finally got it going. I chanced turning off the bluetooth on the laptop, so it looks like that was conflicting with it. Connected first time to Zwift then.

Advertisement