Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the charge for unpaid DD gone now?

Options
  • 17-12-2020 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi
    Is the charge for unpaid DDs gone now with the new charges(6 a month)

I thought I saw it was but would like it confirmed
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Yuser. wrote: »
    Hi
    Is the charge for unpaid DDs gone now with the new charges(6 a month)

I thought I saw it was but would like it confirmed
    Thanks
    Good Morning Yuser.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

You will be charged a flat fee of €6 each month for maintaining the account. You will no longer have to pay individual fees and charges applied to your account for each transaction (such as point of sale purchases/ATM withdrawals) and services availed of (such as duplicate statements). You will also not be charged for unpaid Direct Debits as this is included in the €6.

As we had over 23 fee structures, we have created a more transparent and simple pricing model, to make it easier to understand your banking costs and enable easier budgeting.

I hope this information was helpful and if you have any other queries, please get in touch!

Have a lovely day and take care.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement