Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poison/ med in food

Options
  • 17-12-2020 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi
    Is there anywhere I can check food for unknown addition of med/poison. I don't mind if I have to pay myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭mickuhaha

Just eat raw whole vegetables and you will be fine. Just say it's a new diet. Also change your will or at least let them think you have and leave everything to me for the advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,577 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Try uncooked pork or raw chicken, it’ll give you what you want. Pay yourself a fiver afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

Assuming this was edited as the post initially read that your OH was trying to poison you for your pension / life assurance?!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: sorry, I don’t know where you could get what you’re seeking, but I’d strongly suggest starting by speaking with your GP for advice. This is not the appropriate place for discussion of the topic, I’m afraid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement