Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Elf on the Shelf Crisis!

Options
  • 18-12-2020 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Long shot but Im looking for an elf to replace one our dog brutally murdered this morning! Much to the horror of my 7 year old...
    If anyone has one their kid has out grown, or knows where I might get one around KK, I would really appreciate the help!
    PM me or post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Memory101

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Hi,
    Long shot but Im looking for an elf to replace one our dog brutally murdered this morning! Much to the horror of my 7 year old...
    If anyone has one their kid has out grown, or knows where I might get one around KK, I would really appreciate the help!
    PM me or post here.

In my area they had copies in applegreen fuel stations and tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Memory101 wrote: »
    In my area they had copies in applegreen fuel stations and tesco

Thanks, I'll check the ones in KK today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Worst case, Send a letter from santa saying that the elf is needed in north pole but he said your child has been so good this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

B-D-P-- wrote: »
    Worst case, Send a letter from santa saying that the elf is needed in north pole but he said your child has been so good this time.

weren't lidl also doing them?

and mr price / dealz - if not an exact match you could do the note ( Santa need elf for his woodwork skills so sent his cousin to take over"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Comerman

Lidl in loughboy has them, good luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement