Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up

Options
  • 18-12-2020 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi

I topped up my mobile on 365online. I put in my correct mobile number but chose the wrong network. So nobody will receive the payment. The amount was €30 will that be sent back to my account?

Thanks for any help. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi

I topped up my mobile on 365online. I put in my correct mobile number but chose the wrong network. So nobody will receive the payment. The amount was €30 will that be sent back to my account?

Thanks for any help. 
    Good morning PalLimerick,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

If you have selected the wrong network, the funds should be returned to you automatically within 3-5 working days. If you have any queries in relation to this, please log into the 365 Online website, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question option. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

I hope this information helps.

Take care.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭PalLimerick

Good morning PalLimerick,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

If you have selected the wrong network, the funds should be returned to you automatically within 3-5 working days. If you have any queries in relation to this, please log into the 365 Online website, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question option. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

I hope this information helps.

Take care.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Hi,

Thank you for your help and quick reply.

All the best.

Advertisement