Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Animal charity calendar

• 18-12-2020 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

This was the only forum I could think of opening this thread, if it's not correct mods can move.

I'm looking to buy a 2021 calendar from an animal charity. Finding it a bit tricky to find one, so would love suggestions, preferably from smaller less well known ones local charities that might need donations.

I see the <snip> do have one, but like I said I would rather support more of a local one.

Happy Christmas to all and yer furry friends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Dahdum

I don’t know if we’re allowed to recommend specific animal charities for this kind of this. Maybe a mod could clarify?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

As per the forum charter, users may not name rescues, link to or recommend one over another or discuss their policies. Recommendations to be made to the OP via PM only please.

Advertisement