Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to register device or receive one time passcode.

Options
  • 18-12-2020 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hello,

I am living abroad. I have registered and activated my number several times, in an attempt to activate my device and receive one-time passcodes so I can use the app or make transactions. Unfortunately, I am not receiving the texts with the one-time passcode.

Kind regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hello,

I am living abroad. I have registered and activated my number several times, in an attempt to activate my device and receive one-time passcodes so I can use the app or make transactions. Unfortunately, I am not receiving the texts with the one-time passcode.

Kind regards
    Hi Shellakybooky,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I am sorry to hear you are having this difficulty. I would recommend contacting our Mobile Migration Team on 0035312500362. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to get this sorted for you.

I hope this information helps!

Take care.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement