Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master Card limit query

Options
  • 18-12-2020 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Currently my last months bill (which is paid off in full at the end on the following month) is held against my current month's credit limit. So if I spend close to the limit this month, I've almost no limit to use for the next month ! Is this something BOI can fix/change or is this a Mastercard fix ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi,
    Currently my last months bill (which is paid off in full at the end on the following month) is held against my current month's credit limit. So if I spend close to the limit this month, I've almost no limit to use for the next month ! Is this something BOI can fix/change or is this a Mastercard fix ?
    Good afternoon Morrisseeee.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.ie

If you avail of our 365 Online Service, please log into the 365 Online website, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question option. Alternatively, please contact our Credit Card Services Team on 1890251251. One of my colleagues will be happy to help!

I hope this information helps and if there is anything else we can do please get in touch.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Hi,
    Good afternoon Morrisseeee.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.ie

If you avail of our 365 Online Service, please log into the 365 Online website, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question option. Alternatively, please contact our Credit Card Services Team on 1890251251. One of my colleagues will be happy to help!

I hope this information helps and if there is anything else we can do please get in touch.

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Thanks Megan

Advertisement