Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

streaming capture

Options
  • 18-12-2020 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

strange request. i need to record a live stream with audio of a funeral. it will be probably over an hour long.
    i tried windows game recorder but audio is hit and miss.
    i downloaded screen recorder which seems ver good but afaik its limited to 2gb which will probably not be enough. any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

strange request. i need to record a live stream with audio of a funeral. it will be probably over an hour long.
    i tried windows game recorder but audio is hit and miss.
    i downloaded screen recorder which seems ver good but afaik its limited to 2gb which will probably not be enough. any ideas?

What about streaming it to youtube and then sharing it out after? Or downloading it after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

DopeTech wrote: »
    What about streaming it to youtube and then sharing it out after? Or downloading it after.

I'm new to this. How would you xdo that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone with a gaming capable computer will have built in screen capture from their GPU. Usually fairly idiot proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

ED E wrote: »
    Anyone with a gaming capable computer will have built in screen capture from their GPU. Usually fairly idiot proof.

Went with screen rec in the end and it worked fine.hanks for all the tis

• Advertisement
Advertisement