Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

dsmythy wrote: »
    I dislike El Ghazi.

And breathe.

On the plus side 85 with Chilwell and Taylor subbing in for Lamptey left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,426 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

83 with Coufal, Bowen and Chilwell to come.
    Very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Ace2007 wrote:
    Your not missing out with DCL, he hasn't scored in the last 3, and only has 1 goal in last 5. Bruno you probably do need to get

Yeah I'm not his biggest fan but he has a few assists lately,won't be going near him . Bruno is obvious but I have Salah, son, Grealish,Kane,Vardy and Wilson. Might look at Bruno

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

50 points. Will have Justin subbing in with 8 for James if he's out (hopefully he's out :o) with Taylor and Werner to play.

If Werner could repay my faith in him with about 5 goals, but I'll accept a hat trick, then that would be great! If I could escape this clusterfeck of a GW without losing all of my previous good work I'd be delighted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

76 with Mendy, Coufal & Chilwell to play. I suppose a drab 0-0 is too mich to ask for tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

85 all out.

Very happy with that considering I only had 10 lads tog out. (Thanks reece James and Lamptey)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Green&Red wrote: »
    83 with Coufal, Bowen and Chilwell to come.
    Very happy

Same but with Soucek instead of Bowen. Hoping for a 0-0!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

82 with 3 to play, a decent week for once.

Unfortunately I'm out with the washing in terms of OR but trying to stay in contention for mini leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

dahat wrote: »
    82 with 3 to play, a decent week for once.

Unfortunately I'm out with the washing in terms of OR but trying to stay in contention for mini leagues

How far behind is considered in contention now? 80 off in my mini league. 422k OR at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    How far behind is considered in contention now? 80 off in my mini league. 422k OR at the moment.

If I can keep the gap at 100 or less by turn of the year I'd be happy but it requires skill to close it as well as all your chips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

dahat wrote: »
    If I can keep the gap at 100 or less by turn of the year I'd be happy but it requires skill to close it as well as all your chips.

I'm in the same boat, hoping gw18 and gw19 will help close the gap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,426 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Jim Gazebo wrote: »

I’m 100 points off 100k, I think I can still make it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I think if your chasing someone who is 100 or so points ahead it’s more than doable to catch them. If however you are 100 points behind a leader with 10 others in between - well that’s a whole different ball game.

Similar to trying to break onto top 100k or 10k / there is a lot of variables to consider.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Just the 2 BPS for Bruno.

Bonus points added.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Just the 2 BPS for Bruno.

It’s strange that Bruno’s points under the bps system didn’t change after after Leeds scored their second - and hence made him winning goal scorer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ace2007 wrote: »
    It’s strange that Bruno’s points under the bps system didn’t change after after Leeds scored their second - and hence made him winning goal scorer

The winning goal bonus must have been added during the game.

The winning goal bonus must have been added as during the game.

But his “points” didn’t change and he wasn’t on the pitch for their goal though? So how was it added?

But his “points” didn’t change and he wasn’t on the pitch for their goal though? So how was it added?

It had already been in place as his BPS points didn’t change since the final whistle.

92 with Chilwell left.

The magical 100 is within reach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It had already been in place as his BPS points didn’t change since the final whistle.
    Think he means after the Dallas goal went in.

CSF wrote: »

exactly he was on 64 bps when he left the field, so how then does his points not go up when Dallas scores, and his goal becomes the "winning goal", in addition McTominaly's 65 didn't change - so if the winning goal was added during the game- you would expect him to be losing points once Dallas scores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

89 with one to play (Taylor). Best score in a long time and I have a feeling I'll need every point to compete in my mini league as the average will be sky high.

exactly he was on 64 bps when he left the field, so how then does his points not go up when Dallas scores, and his goal becomes the "winning goal"
    I was expecting a later update aswell, but they seem to be final much quicker these days. Was similar with Man City yesterday also.

Well his BPS points must have included the winning goal as soon as the Dallas goal was added.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I was expecting a later update aswell, but they seem to be final much quicker these days. Was similar with Man City yesterday also.

Unless he got the 3 bonus for winning goal and then subsequently lost 3 points too.

Would be a mad coincidence but only thing I can think of. Is there anywhere to see a breakdown?

Well his BPS points must have included the winning goal as soon as the Dallas goal was added.

But it didn't change, this is what your missing

he left the pitch and was on 64, and Scott was on 65. Dallas scored, and there was no changes and everyone is expecting it to change post match, and they didn't.

so the only way that's possible is for Scott to lose 3, and then somehow get 3 back, and for Bruno to have the 3 added on, and then have 3 taken off

Whatever about it happening to one person - be very big coincidence to happen twice.

Unless he got the 3 bonus for winning goal and then subsequently lost 3 points too.

Would be a mad coincidence but only thing I can think of. Is there anywhere to see a breakdown?
    Nah I think its pretty tricky to keep track of. Even how quickly they update it can be a little inconsistent.

But it didn't change, this is what your missing

he left the pitch and was on 64, and Scott was on 65. Dallas scored, and there was no changes and everyone is expecting it to change post match, and they didn't.

so the only way that's possible is for Scott to lose 3, and then somehow get 3 back, and for Bruno to have the 3 added on, and then have 3 taken off

Whatever about it happening to one person - be very big coincidence to happen twice.

So McTominay was on 65 BPS points for the last 20 minutes of the game?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

So McTominay was on 65 BPS points for the last 20 minutes of the game?

Yes.

Advertisement