Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Seeing far too much of people doubting themselves over making what was probably the correct decision based on all the information available.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

CSF wrote: »
    Seeing far too much of people doubting themselves over making what was probably the correct decision based on all the information available.

Didnt really consider salah at all for captain this week and thats before the news that he was probably going to be benched.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Yeah, as a percentage play moving the C is fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Every single time I captain anyone bar Salah I'm sorry for it.

- she said, and then Captained Kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Not often you get 16 points from a player and drop 20k places!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Spare a thought for the 2,000 people who have already dumped Salah ahead of West Brom at home.

The band is on Mo already!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Moving the band was ok, but transfering out..... Now that was never a good idea!

I was happy if he got 20 mins and any return, the assist would have even done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Was going to do mahrez to Salah but the leak put me off, guess it's best to just go with your gut this season, and pep the Clown has mahrez benched too

Didnt really consider salah at all for captain this week and thats before the news that he was probably going to be benched.

I was going to do it. And I could do the whole ‘oh I wish I hadn’t spotted that leak’ thing, but in reality I know that there wouldn’t be a leaked lineup that I missed, and I’ve definitely gained more points from leaked lineups than I lost today.

Yes, it would have been great if we’d been ignorant to the benching altogether, but it is what it is and people who switched captain made what was imo the correct percentage play.

Consistently making the correct percentage play is far more important than getting on the right side of one specific outcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Sawduck wrote: »
    Was going to do mahrez to Salah but the leak put me off, guess it's best to just go with your gut this season, and pep the Clown has mahrez benched too

Mahrez will come on in the 60th minute and score 2 goals and an assist :)

• Advertisement

shmeee wrote: »
    Moving the band was ok, but transfering out..... Now that was never a good idea!

I was happy if he got 20 mins and any return, the assist would have even done.

I think a lot of the people who transferred Mo out are about to wildcard ahead of the blanks and doubles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Benimar wrote: »
    Not often you get 16 points from a player and drop 20k places!!!
    I've currently dropped from 13k to 47k, don't have him! Green arrow will be a miracle now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Oh sweet baby jesus.... just seen what happened!

Didn't bring Salah back for KdB following the logic of yesterday, and Son is my captain!

Gonna have my first real stinker in quite a while :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

I am 3rd in a tight league. Guy in 2nd just got 51 points from that game :eek:

shmeee wrote: »
    The band is on Mo already!!!

Hope the same for Mayo in the next game. About as likely as an Aguero hatrick from the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

KDB is playing very high in this game.

Sterling (KDB)

points at last :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

If Ings and JWP could get the finger out that would be great

Rodri also had a goal ruled out for offside. Was well off. Can't remember who the assister was! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

KDB yellow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Just woke up to that scoreline of 7-0 and knew immediately I'd made a terrible mistake with my capt choice.

JWP could have 5 assists by now

KDB yellow.

Very harsh yellow

Ings off injured

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Ings off injured.. crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Gutted about Ings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Agüero has been truly missed this season by citay. They’ve been so creative but that real clinical finish has been missing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Have two transfers to use for next GW, I think I'll be giving up on Ings and KDB, they're just not justifying tying up all that money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Gutted about Ings

Quality player but terrible injury issues. Glad I’ve stuck with Adams.

Advertisement