Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Senior Football Championship Final 2020 Mayo v Dublin MOD NOTE POST #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

dobman88 wrote: »
    In fairness Ariel, it was as blatant a black as you'll ever see and right in front of the ref. He couldnt let it go

Fob, not debating the black, it’s the persistent fouling and no tick I’m highlighting.

Dublin below par, Mayo playing their best game. Dublin still leading and they'll pull away in the last 20 minutes.

If this was 2017. This isn’t the same Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Enquiring wrote: »
    Philly McMahon up to his usual guff. I wonder was it a similar comment to what he said about Aidan O'Shea's child?

What did Philly McMahon say about Aidan O'Shea's child?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,457 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Unbelievable the way he attacked your man's hand with his throat.

Saint Philly never said a thing boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,601 ✭✭✭Trampas

Rte not show the black card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭risteard7

Scum McMahon at it again mouthing

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Philly McMahon up to his usual guff. I wonder was it a similar comment to what he said about Aidan O'Shea's child?

Don't think I heard about this, what was the story there?

He is a classic piece of scum, no doubt he has his defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

DVDM93 wrote: »
    What did Philly McMahon say about Aidan O'Shea's child?

What he said should never be repeated, sick stuff. You can be sure it was something similar as you can see from the reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

pjohnson wrote: »
    Saint Philly never said a thing boss.

Ah yeah, sure choking people is absolutely normal if they say something you don't like. Aren't they all asking for after all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

What did he say about aidans child ?

toodleytoo wrote: »
    Don't think I heard about this, what was the story there?

I'm not going to repeat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,213 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Quality game in fairness.... so weird though watching an event with such high stakes being completely devoid of atmosphere.

I think both sides will be happy enough. Dublin might be thinking they should be 4 points up not 2... a couple of handy ones missed in the latter stages of the half.

Dubs probably thinking there are more goals there to get if needed. The right side of mayo’s defense will be a concern for them.. and the full back line altogether looks worth getting at if you are Dublin...

What worries me is Coldrick... looks amazingly keen to move the whistle towards his mouth when a few Dublin defenders have the upper hand against an attacking Mayo player, but mayo lads can be dragging the fûck out of the Dubs, no issues.... this guy is a problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

What he said should never be repeated, sick stuff. You can be sure it was something similar as you can see from the reaction.

You better spit out so that you can feel the full force of a libel action then.

He was clearly attacked by four brave Mayo men there going down the tunnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Whenseptends

Dublin 1st goal a set play.
    Similiar to murchins goal start 2nd half last yrs all ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭C__MC

It's a brilliant to see a good game of tough football, enjoyed that burst up in the tunnel
    Much better then the boresfest of hurling last Sunday
    Dublin need mannion and Howard on one would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

https://twitter.com/TheSundayGame/status/1340353078751576066?s=20

Throwing digs from behind and choking a lad. Sure it's the dirty Dubs though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭FinglasFollain

I'm not going to repeat it.

Quick to mention it yet won’t say it. Surely true so..

STB. wrote: »
    You better spit out so that you can feel the full force of a libel action then.

He was clearly attacked by four brave Mayo men there going down the tunnel.

Brave Philly was just congratulating Mayo on a good first half, was he? Players don't react like that unless something really scummy was said.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,099 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

It's there for Mayo if they keep the heads. Dublin don't seem to be completely switched on.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Liam Hayes was lining up for the all ireland final for meath in either 1988 or 1990 and one of the cork players uttered the following

" theres a nice cross bar to hang yourself from "

Hayes brother had done just that not long before

• Registered Users Posts: 23,457 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ah yeah, sure choking people is absolutely normal if they say something you don't like. Aren't they all asking for after all?

Justice4philly

Never say or do a thing to no one.

Don't think anyone can complain about the tunnel. Didn't happen for nothing, and nothing too bad happened

• Registered Users Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

That mcdaid black card is a nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

Brilliant dive and play acting from the Mayo lad to get the black card there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,341 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Ffs Colm O Rourke thinks McLoughlin manufactured that black card

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Brave Philly was just congratulating Mayo on a good first half, was he? Players don't react like that unless something really scummy was said.

I suggest you delete unsubstantiated allegations before you get your self and boards into hot water kiddo. Its reported anyway. I have no time for trolls nor stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    That mcdaid black card is a nonsense

Commentators and replay would agree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,601 ✭✭✭Trampas

O rourke spot on

• Advertisement

Hopefully that joke of a black card doesn’t decide it...

Advertisement