Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Successful Dispute Resolution, Why can't we get the deleted posts resurrected?

Options
  • 20-12-2020 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭

So after following the dispute resolution procedure, there are two posts in a thread that were removed by the mods when giving out the infraction.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058133177

Why can we not get the posts resurrected?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Can you not give it a rest?

Your appeal was successful, and all you are doing is trying to score silly points

There are plenty of posts deleted without sanction across the site. Your "case" is in no way different

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

No I don't think I should give it a rest, its a perfectly valid point.

It's not as though I'm looking for public lynching or apology just the thread corrected to what it was before the unfair infaction and appeal.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

So you have made your point. I have responded to your point. That's the end of the conversation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement