Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Memory.ie order

Options
  • 20-12-2020 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭

I ordered a powerbank and a few cables on the 20th November and later that day was sent an email saying it was dispatched

Emailed them on the 9th Dec asking them the status of the order and they said it was dispatched on the 20th Nov and they were confident it would be delivered in the next week but as of 20th Dec it still hasn't arrived

Getting frustrated with it now. Where is it coming from Antarctica

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

I ordered a Google Home for one of my kids for Christmas around the same date and still haven't received it. When I contacted them they said to wait 15 business days, which I did and contacted them again. They then said that I need to wait until December 24th before I can open a dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

TinCanMan wrote: »
    I ordered a Google Home for one of my kids for Christmas around the same date and still haven't received it. When I contacted them they said to wait 15 business days, which I did and contacted them again. They then said that I need to wait until December 24th before I can open a dispute.

Mine arrived today. Almost a month after I ordered it. Luckily enough just in time for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Getting a refund but if the items arrive I have to post then back

What a cock up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I'm waiting on a sim at the moment. They've sent it from Dublin to the Midlands. Waiting for them to send it back to Dublin so they can send it to me again. I'm in Dublin. I've ordered stuff from Amazon and got it the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

beauf wrote: »
    I'm waiting on a sim at the moment. They've sent it from Dublin to the Midlands. Waiting for them to send it back to Dublin so they can send it to me again. I'm in Dublin. I've ordered stuff from Amazon and got it the next day.

mymemory.ie are in Jersey, aren't they?
    They've always taken a while for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

The sim wasn't from Memory C. I was just commenting on how slow Irish deliveries are.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭peterofthebr

I ordered something from them and it took ages.Its slow delivery but no other issues

• Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The order arrived today after i getting the refund for it but handy enough that they said i could keep it and i repaid them the cost through Paypal

wouldn't be rushing to purchase something else from them but suppose the postal world is all over the shop this year

Portable wireless charger will come in handy when i eventually start travelling again

Advertisement