Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick and Covid

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭mitresize5

what a **** show of a thread

two pages of the two usual protagonists taking themselves way too seriously, "you said this in post #42, no I didn't I said this, oh no you didnt you said that" ... its very boring at this stage

and no one allowed to talk about the thing we cant talk about, that every one knows about, in case some someone gets upset.

I logged on to see if here was some useful information about 'Limerick and Covid' as the title suggests but I wont waste my time again thats for sure!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Totally agree with you even if you are saying I am one of the main protagonists I have asked repeatedly for it to stop also.

I am going to delete all my posts sad day when you get bullied out of a thread....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Limerick not mentioned in today's cases but cork is with 44, so less than 44 cases today - going in the right direction after the 70 yesterday
    35 today according to the Leader.

And the official figure for yesterday was reduced to 66.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement