Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator Necro removing content he/she doesn't like

Options
  • 20-12-2020 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

This relates to the Trump/Biden thread here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058140418

This moderator removed several posts of mine, and replies to those posts by other users, none of which breached the rules of the thread. I could review the content of those posts to make sure of this, but I can't see them now.

When I posted again the moderator then issued a thread ban for material that breached thread rules, but also took the opportunity to remove more content relating to the Iraq war and the supposed differences between Trump and Biden, which did not breach thread rules.

I suggest this moderator is removing content about subjects he or she would prefer were not discussed.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The mod posted this after deleting the posts
    Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

Can we leave the paedophile accusations at the door folks, no need to be stooping to that level

Looking at the mod comments when deleting, the posts were off topic. Looking at the posts themselves they were not only off topic, but I think you are very lucky not to have picked up further sanction

Advertisement