Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convert One4all to Apple Store?

Options
  • 21-12-2020 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hi. I have received a One4all voucher from my employer as a Christmas gift. I would like to use it to buy a device with particular specs direct from the Apple store. The device with this spec is not available from any of the tech stores which accept One4all.

Is there any way I can use my One4all to buy Apple Store credit from one of the businesses listed on the One4all website? I have been searching, but have yet to find the answer. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

No. But the Apple device instore from Currys, Harvey Norman or Argos. Be advised that Argos do not sell at RRP but sometimes well above it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

You could also maybe sell the One4All at a reduced price (ie it’s €500, try and sell it for €480 maybe?).

Use the cash then

Advertisement