Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Turkey

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

screamer wrote: »
    I’ve heard turkeys are scarce this year, know a friend of a friend who orders their turkey every year from same place and got a call yesterday to say they couldn’t fulfil her order!! Personally I can’t be bothered with a turkey and all the meat no one will eat like the legs so I buy a nice rolled breast fillet and it’s easy to cook

It's not that they're scarce per se but a certainly weight range is under severe demand due to people all looking for smaller turkey's than usual. There's actually a huge surplus of larger turkeys.

Our 12lb is ready to be collected and my wife and I will eat every scrap as we live it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,424 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

My wife went in tonight to pick up a turkey in Ennis Dunnes stores. Apparently they’re all sold out. Anyone know anywhere in the ennis area we could pick one up tomorrow?

Willing to travel to Shannon, Newmarket, limerick...

edit. My wife was lied to, plenty of frozen turkeys there. defrosting as we speak..

Advertisement