Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

put dog down

Options
  • 21-12-2020 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I am disputing the ban i have received as i suggested childrens bed wetting sheets to resolve the issue rather than kill the dog. Would like to appeal the ban by Cherry Blossom

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Can you link to the post in question and also post the pm exchange you had with the mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

You have been banned
    Dear bertiebomber,

You have been permanently banned from Animals & Pet Issues for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Cherry Blossom

Moderator Note

You have used up all your chances, goodbye.

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bertiebomber View Post
    if a child wets the bed there are special sheets to put under the sheet maybe buy one of these and let the poor dog live out its life. its probably very loyal to you the poor thing as you are all the dog has in this world. be kind to the creature

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Is that everything??

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just to add to Pawwed Rig's post. You are required to try and resolve this directly with the mod via PM before starting a thread here. All you have posted is the message from the mod informing you of the ban

Please engage with the mod via PM if you have not already done so as this appeal will not proceed until you have made a genuine attempt to resolve it directly

Thanks

My understanding is that this is resolved. Please confirm Bertie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

yes Cherry Blossom and I have an understanding thank you !

Great. Marking as resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement