Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor treating Covid 19 testifies Ivermectin stops transmission and Cures it!

Options
  • 21-12-2020 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,171 ✭✭✭✭

From 4.04

All these crazy front line Doctors you wonder that their motive is, they must want to see the world burn, them and their simple cost effective cures.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

From 4.04

All these crazy front line Doctors you wonder that their motive is, they must want to see the world burn, them and their simple cost effective cures.

Expect it to be attacked as viciously as hydroxychloroquine and zinc was attacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Quiner wrote: »
    Expect it to be attacked as viciously as hydroxychloroquine and zinc was attacked.

Because the claims that they were effective therapeutics in this instance were rejected? Due to the fact that neither is an effective therapeutic in the treatment of Covid?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,171 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

endacl wrote: »
    Because the claims that they were effective therapeutics in this instance were rejected? Due to the fact that neither is an effective therapeutic in the treatment of Covid?

The Argentinian study team reported that the study data revealed that of the participants in the control group (e.g. not taking the study drug combination) 58% of the participants were infected with COVID-19 during the duration of the trial. The study team reported no contagions were recorded in the carrageenan and ivermectin arm, showcasing the compounds’ virucidal effects can potentially protect against COVID-19.
    https://trialsitenews.com/argentinas-ivercar-ivermectin-carrageenan-study-shows-positive-results-targeting-covid-19/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭banie01

What's the conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

There’s no conspiracy OP tried posting this in the coronavirus forum and the thread got closed because advising people to take some random drug based on a YouTube video is moronic. This guy is well known for his off the wall opinions.

• Advertisement

MadYaker wrote: »
    There’s no conspiracy OP tried posting this in the coronavirus forum and the thread got closed because advising people to take some random drug based on a YouTube video is moronic. This guy is well known for his off the wall opinions.

I know their posting history.
    I'm trying to tease out what DM thinks the conspiracy is and what evidence they have to support it.

There's no conspiracy I can immediately see and I'd hazard the thread doesn't belong in C.T.

banie01 wrote: »
    I know their posting history.
    I'm trying to tease out what DM thinks the conspiracy is and what evidence they have to support it.

There's no conspiracy I can immediately see and I'd hazard the thread doesn't belong in C.T.

Hold up are you saying it's not a conspiracy?

Hold up are you saying it's not a conspiracy?

I'm asking you to lay out the conspiracy you believe is occuring?
    A video and a mini rant about doctors wanting to watch the world burn.
    Is not a conspiracy theory.

Lay it out for us folk trying to see your rationale.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,519 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

theres obviously no conspiracy in that video clip, unless the OP is claiming its been "deep faked" or something???

MadYaker wrote: »

I gave no opinion of my own only quoted the doctor, so this Doctor is well known for his off the wall opinions, I was wondering why the information was being suppressed if it as the doctor describes a "miracle".

• Advertisement

I gave no opinion of my own only quoted the doctor, so this Doctor is well known for his off the wall opinions, I was wondering why the information was being suppressed if it as the doctor describes a "miracle".

But nothing is being suppressed?
    The drug is under review in multiple studies.
    There is some info that it may well have a positive effect though the evidence is based on a small sample size.

The actual truth is that the drug is being studied.
    That medical and scientific review is well underway, which is the way it should be done.
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04602507
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7521351/
    https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)32506-6/fulltext

This isn't a matter of lobbing drugs into people based on YT.
    There is a process, it will be worked through.
    Indeed it currently is being worked through, so again.
    What is the conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭guitarhappy

Ivermectin is for intestinal parasites. It's what we use to de-worm the goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

KingMob will be very upset at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Nothing to see here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement