Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey brand for regular fit cyclists?

Options
  • 22-12-2020 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a jersey brand that is shaped / designed more for regular fit than the race fit gear? I’m a medium shorts and 3xl castelli which makes the sleeves loose and the torso tight. I’m not athletic and probably built wonky but are any brands generally a little less fitted? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

Can anyone recommend a jersey brand that is shaped / designed more for regular fit than the race fit gear? I’m a medium shorts and 3xl castelli which makes the sleeves loose and the torso tight. I’m not athletic and probably built wonky but are any brands generally a little less fitted? Thanks!

DHB. Wiggles in house brand. They have three types of fit I can’t think of all three off hand but there is a noticeable difference between them.

Active, performance and professional is the fit bit they have specific names. Might be worth a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I always find Altura great. Some of Spin11 stuff is good too, once you stay away from the race fit.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

barrier86 wrote: »
    DHB. Wiggles in house brand. They have three types of fit I can’t think of all three off hand but there is a noticeable difference between them.

Active, performance and professional is the fit bit they have specific names. Might be worth a shout

I've a couple of their jerseys and find them a good fit. I'm 184cm, 84kg and go for an XL in DHB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Torm are fairly human-shaped. Only do Merino-mix ('sportwool'), but I really like them....

Advertisement