Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deliveroo €10 off €15 voucher and 14 days free del new accounts

• 22-12-2020 6:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,212 ✭✭✭

Cracking offer for free food worth tenner for new accounts. They have free delivery also for 14 days

Code - 10OFFDUB for 10 off 15 eur order !!

valid till 31st Dec

Comments

Cracking offer for free food worth tenner for new accounts. They have free delivery also for 14 days

valid till 31st Dec

Dublin only for can anyone use it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,212 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Dublin only for can anyone use it?

I think anyone as it applies to the account..not tried tho

I think anyone as it applies to the account..not tried tho

Thanks for sharing happy Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

valid till 31st Dec

Just to add to this:

When your 14 days of free delivery ends, you can sign up to the premium for €10.99 per month. You get the first 7 days free delivery but you can then cancel premium. Only thing is your premium loyalties stops straight away after cancelling so you have to remember to cancel on the 6th day to be sure that you're not charged the premium rate.

It won’t let me order a Chinese it says can only be used with the following restaurants Ireland Rx.

How do I know which restaurants are RX?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

It won’t let me order a Chinese it says can only be used with the following restaurants Ireland Rx.

Oh man... you got to ring them. Be prepared to stay on the line for half an hour though. Terrible customer service. In the end... all that was needed was the agent to refresh my account from his side. Then it worked. Explain to them, your code does not work and if they could refresh it. Have basket ready and the code entered and added. Then talk to them.

Oh man... you got to ring them. Be prepared to stay on the line for half an hour though. Terrible customer service. In the end... all that was needed was the agent to refresh my account from his side. Then it worked. Explain to them, your code does not work and if they could refresh it. Have basket ready and the code entered and added. Then talk to them.

Ah here I’ll leave it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,107 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Is it valid for Aldi?
    https://deliveroo.ie/takeaway/aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭alanbk

valid till 31st Dec

I presume you need a different mobile number in order to sign up as a new customer?

zell12 wrote: »

No only restaurants...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Awful crowd to deal with. Ordered from my usual as had a voucher, usually order thru just eat. Deliveroo took Apple Pay and then didn’t give my Eircode and gave my banks phone number as my phone number. Failed delivery, no phone call and had to collect the phone myself. Never again!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Prunty

valid till 31st Dec

Thanks for posting, I'm having trouble using it - even after contacting them. Can I ask where you got the code from? They are telling me it is for use in the UK only.

Prunty wrote: »
    Thanks for posting, I'm having trouble using it - even after contacting them. Can I ask where you got the code from? They are telling me it is for use in the UK only.

Got a flyer in post

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cdemess

BBMcQ wrote: »
    Awful crowd to deal with. Ordered from my usual as had a voucher, usually order thru just eat. Deliveroo took Apple Pay and then didn’t give my Eircode and gave my banks phone number as my phone number. Failed delivery, no phone call and had to collect the phone myself. Never again!

That’s one strange story

BBMcQ wrote: »

Order multiple times never had such issues...

Voucher doesn’t work after customer service says it is now so I deleted the app

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

Same issue

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    Same issue

Don’t bother ringing they said they’ll fix it but it doesn’t work simple and then they’ll emailing you to fix the problem but they won’t so just delete the app and move on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Order multiple times never had such issues...

Just sharing my first and last experience with them. Kids dinner was ruined so it cut me deep!

Advertisement