Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV

Options
  • 22-12-2020 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Our 3 year old tv just went kaput for no reason. Built-in obsolescence I suspect as it's a terrible brand but the OH wouldn't stretch for a better one.

Couldn't have come at a worse time, I was up to my eyeballs until today and looking forward to just relaxing and zoning out.

Any offers appreciated because in spite of working harder than I ever have in my life all year, I seem to have less money than usual, even for Christmas, with no family or friends coming over to distract me. I want to get a reputable brand this time, but it'd be great if we could get a discount of a few quid in sales.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭horse7

Why not pick one up on adverts, there's not going to be sales according to the government advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭con747

There will be plenty of online only sales, it's the stampede sales are being asked to stop. Due to that you might pick up a good online only bargain.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭horse7

What brand was your broken one?

Advertisement