Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo tickets

Options
  • 22-12-2020 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,307 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I renewed my Dublin Zoo annual pass last week and now I'm trying to buy tickets for next week but the website keeps saying my annual pass number is wrong. They're not answering the phone at all today so I'm at a loss how to book them. Am I doing something silly? I've tried entering both the number under the barcode and the ID at the bottom but neither work.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭EriktheRed

Maybe system hasnt updated your number yet?

May i ask you what website did you go to? I woiuld like to get annual pass but somehow i cant find option for buying one, there is full description of the pass and t&cs but no purchase or add to the basket button, am i misiing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,307 ✭✭✭markpb

I got it sorted in the last half hour. It turns out the voucher code is case sensitive.

I think you have to buy the annual pass in person or possibly over the phone (if they ever answer it). You could try mailing them to see what they say: annualpass@dublinzoo.ie.

thanks will ring them tomorrow if they are working, also found a purchase option on fota island website too but see what Dublin says first

Dublin zoo number: This extension of the voicemail, thank you, good bye! No info are they open or wait for the operator or some form of the message if you want to contact or purchase annual pass. Wanted to get that as last minute present but no actual platform to do that. 😐

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

If you desperately want an annual pass let me know. I've a direct contact who sorts mine out

• Advertisement

antodeco wrote: »
    If you desperately want an annual pass let me know. I've a direct contact who sorts mine out

Would they be able to do something today? I know I'm pretty late at that time but thought I could buy it online and have something to print out to wrap it up ?
    Fota Island line says we closed and you can buy it actually on their website. Not sure are they exactly the same or more benefits towards fota than Dublin zoo or are they all the same?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

EriktheRed wrote: »
    Would they be able to do something today? I know I'm pretty late at that time but thought I could buy it online and have something to print out to wrap it up ?
    Fota Island line says we closed and you can buy it actually on their website. Not sure are they exactly the same or more benefits towards fota than Dublin zoo or are they all the same?

I'll PM you their details. The zoo does open today!

The DZ pass gives full access to Fota island, so I'd assume they're one and the same.

antodeco wrote: »
    I'll PM you their details. The zoo does open today!

The DZ pass gives full access to Fota island, so I'd assume they're one and the same.

I emailed her, thanks for that. However Fota is closed today so I would say Dublin zoo too, no?

Advertisement