Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dell Monitor will not fit dual stand!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

My Dell monitor had screws in the VESA mount holes. You need to take those out first, and use them to attach the monitor to the mount.
    This is nice, as using the wrong length screws can cause damage to the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

JoyPad wrote: »
    My Dell monitor had screws in the VESA mount holes. You need to take those out first, and use them to attach the monitor to the mount.
    This is nice, as using the wrong length screws can cause damage to the panel.

Hey there - I removd the screws and the top two slot fits fine but the catches on the bottom do not hold it in place?!!

There is no way to screw onto the bracket. Note at timestamp there is a catch button that pops out when the monitor is attached. This is not on my monitor...

No catch button as shown here
    https://youtu.be/8c9BzLBquO8?t=62

My monitor wont catch onto stand
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjG-xPRj2rk&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

That stand looks like it's designed for the Ultrasharp range of Dell monitors.
    Optimized for use with Dell monitors
    The stand is optimized for use with Dell monitors with the Dell Quick Release mounting solution. Dell Quick Release lets you easily and securely snap a monitor into place without the need for screws.

A VESA adapter plate included with the stand also allows it to accommodate any VESA-compliant monitor. The stand can support monitors up to 14.3 pounds and screen sizes up to 24 inches.

SickBoy wrote: »
    That stand looks like it's designed for the Ultrasharp range of Dell monitors.

Bugger - Think all the additional items with the stand are long gone. I have it some time...

After a quick search there seems to be loads out there - anyone any idea what would suit my stand and monitor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Maybe you need this adapter. It would make the stand work with any VESA monitor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Dante

sticker wrote: »
    Bugger - Think all the additional items with the stand are long gone. I have it some time...

After a quick search there seems to be loads out there - anyone any idea what would suit my stand and monitor?

According to your monitor spec, it supports a 100mm x 100mm VESA mount. I have used the following mount for my 27" Dell monitors with same VESA spec - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MR397OH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_dlT1_9fL4FbWRV3YBW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks all. Much appreciated

According to your monitor spec, it supports a 100mm x 100mm VESA mount. I have used the following mount for my 27" Dell monitors with same VESA spec - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MR397OH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_dlT1_9fL4FbWRV3YBW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ordered that now - Cheers mate!

Ordered that now - Cheers mate!

No problem, hope it works for you :)

No problem, hope it works for you :)

Ordered it yesterday and arrived today! - No messing with Amazon! Will set it up on Stephens day. Thanks again!

• Advertisement

Ordered it yesterday and arrived today! - No messing with Amazon! Will set it up on Stephens day. Thanks again!

Thats pretty ridiculous alright. Since they set up their own delivery service they have been really on the ball with delivery times.

Advertisement