Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

Yeah - was in PLTR and took a profit a while back, before it started climbing steadily... might be time to get back in on it again... think there is alot of growth potential there...

Alot of volatility today... up one minute, down the next :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Timmaay wrote: »
    Fook ya, I don't yolo but you made me yolo just there ha, I was looking at it earlier also.

KBNT +40% in 2wks, I escaped nicely with my fomo slip up lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

Wait until next week before getting into PLTR, from Friday "Four-fifths of all shares will be eligible to trade for the first time later this week, which could result in high volatility.

Watch-out for RIDE, anything close to 21-22 is a good price to get in...I know Morgan Stanley downgraded them, they upgrade and downgrade who ever their mates want to....so I would ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭pitrn

got involved with RTPZ and its up 20% since Thursday. Great shout.

I had got out of RTP at 14 when the hippo merger news came in.. Wondering if I shouldn't have sold

• Registered Users Posts: 4,606 ✭✭✭Treppen

treatyman wrote: »
    I want to buy some TENCENT HOLDINGS. I am getting the following message on Degiro when I try to put in an order.

Size (10) is not a multiple of lot size (100).

Is the normal that lot sizes must be in 100s or am I doing something wrong? Unfortunately I am not able to afford ploughing in that much.

Always seems to be the way with buying on Hong Kong in Degiro.

You can get it on FRA on Degiro.

Thing seems to be on a slow relentless climb for months now. Suppose they're into everything that makes mega money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

KBNT unhalted, shot up 100% , rehalted, what a day, congrats to anyone else in this :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Wait until next week before getting into PLTR, from Friday "Four-fifths of all shares will be eligible to trade for the first time later this week, which could result in high volatility.

Watch-out for RIDE, anything close to 21-22 is a good price to get in...I know Morgan Stanley downgraded them, they upgrade and downgrade who ever their mates want to....so I would ignore them.

I took your advice and got out of PLTR last week. Great call, Thanks for that. Soo, what's the advice now, about when to get back in? maybe give it a day or two to allow some of those locked up shares to pour into the market??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭circadian

Great work to anyone on the KBNT train, great moves.

I've been keeping an eye on SONN the last week or so, slowly creeping up. Waiting for a breakout but I'm not sure if it'll come.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭littlevillage

DCRB SPAC going to merge with HYZON EV & battery company. Bit frothy but it has fallen back substantially from its peak last week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

I took your advice and got out of PLTR last week. Great call, Thanks for that. Soo, what's the advice now, about when to get back in? maybe give it a day or two to allow some of those locked up shares to pour into the market??

You're welcome mate, yeah I would wait until next week before jumping in...I would try to get in around 25-26 levels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Is KBNT not a long term hold no? What was the reason for that pump? Can’t find any news on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

circadian wrote: »
    Great work to anyone on the KBNT train, great moves.

Serious numbers there. Any other trains seeing upcoming before departure?

Still waiting on CCIV news myself. RTP looks like it's doing a steady increase. Also CRM (Salesforce) is increasing nicely.

Supercell wrote: »
    KBNT unhalted, shot up 100% , rehalted, what a day, congrats to anyone else in this :)

My post 50mins ago aged well lol.

Timmaay wrote: »
    My post 50mins ago aged well lol.

Lol, I'm torn whether to hold on or sell now, such volatility is crazy.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Sold half at $12.20 going to let the rest run.
    Officially back in profit on my own account for the first time since March debacle last year, going to be a fair whack of CGT on mine and the wife's accounts next year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Supercell wrote: »
    Sold half at $12.20 going to let the rest run.
    Officially back in profit on my own account for the first time since March debacle last year, going to be a fair whack of CGT on mine and the wife's accounts next year :)

Congratulations!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

I'm banking most of my 2021 gains and going short the dow (only €5 a point). Im banking on a correction here. Its been some run......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Bought dips in Twillio, Fiverr and Lemonade in last half hour. Have positions in all, and long on all but couldn't resist the buying opportunity.

I'm banking most of my 2021 gains and going short the dow (only €5 a point). Im banking on a correction here. Its been some run......

Time in the market beats timing the market

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Trying to sell some of my kbnt currently on degiro for $13. The price is hitting 13$ but when I go to sell it's coming up with the below error. Have been trying this for about an hour now. Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

paul-2008 wrote: »
    Trying to sell some of my kbnt currently on degiro for $13. The price is hitting 13$ but when I go to sell it's coming up with the below error. Have been trying this for about an hour now. Any ideas?

Degiro's pricing could be delayed check yahoo finance or some other tracker to see what they are pricing it at.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

DNN going very well today think ill cash out on it and use that money to get some more PLTR in the coming days.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,486 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

CCIV!

53.90!

6 wrote: »
    CCIV!

53.90!

Wow! That's a big one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Did news on the merger get out I wonder

As the saying goes, every reaction is an overreaction. Bought into HYLN after the sudden rise on Thursday. Got in on Friday at $18.70 no trending back up to $21 and hopefully beyond.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Wow! That's a big one.

Put in a stop loss limit at 48. If it executes I'll prob buy back after monitoring the dip. Big rise came out of nowhere.

Wow! That's a big one.

Obligatory...

OH MATRON!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

6 wrote: »
    CCIV!

53.90!

Looks like this merger is happening - hard to know where this one goes, alot of uplift baked into this price already:

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/exclusive-lucid-motors-nears-spac-deal-as-klein-launches-financing-sources-2021-02-16

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Well done to the CCIV lads/lassies, not in it myself but delighted for all of you who are.

Advertisement