Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

Looks like the OCGN train is at an end.
    Going for full FDA approval instead of EUA which means another trial is likely needed and delays approval an unknown amount of time.

Currently down 32% pre-market

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Underground

The latest meme stock appears to be World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It's gas, it's like they try to remember what their favourite things were when they were 12 years old, (GameStop, their Nokia 3310, The Rock) and then pump the stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,716 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The latest meme stock appears to be World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It's gas, it's like they try to remember what their favourite things were when they were 12 years old, (GameStop, their Nokia 3310, The Rock) and then pump the stock.

On a side note I see Playboy (PLBY Group Inc) is up about 300% YTD, there's perhaps method in the madness, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Gas i was only thinking that the other day it would be cool if they pumped WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Doubling down!

So Good Ackman even tweeted it :D

https://twitter.com/BillAckman/status/1402780407796539392

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭1wizards sleeve

cc87 wrote: »
    Going for full FDA approval instead of EUA which means another trial is likely needed and delays approval an unknown amount of time.

Dont agree. Think it will be fine long term

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Those share sales by Shank sure do look dodgy though.

Lads quick question re dividends. If the dividend per share is something like 5.65 pence per share how or is it rounded?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Lads quick question re dividends. If the dividend per share is something like 5.65 pence per share how or is it rounded?

If the dividend declared was 5.65p per share you get that dividend x by your number of shares 0.0565 * 1000 shares = 56.50

Over 60% of adults in the US with one dose & 50% with 2.
    Other vaccines gaining approval for use with children.

62% of Canadians (72% for over 12 years) with one dose, considerably less with 2 doses at 10%.

OCGN only has rights to the US & Canada, it's market is literally shrinking by the day. It did have a chance at being the child friendly vaccine but others are getting there first.

Depending on the poll, 20-30% of American adults say they will refuse the vaccine, which potentially leaves 10-20% of the adult population left in the US both without a first dose and willing to have one.

• Advertisement

Bob Harris wrote: »
    If the dividend declared was 5.65p per share you get that dividend x by your number of shares 0.0565 * 1000 shares = 56.50
    Thanks.

But if I only had 1 share, what would I get? 6p? Or 5p? (I know it doesn't really matter with such small amounts but I'm curious!)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭LC134

Over 60% of adults in the US with one dose & 50% with 2.
    Other vaccines gaining approval for use with children.

62% of Canadians (72% for over 12 years) with one dose, considerably less with 2 doses at 10%.

OCGN only has rights to the US & Canada, it's market is literally shrinking by the day. It did have a chance at being the child friendly vaccine but others are getting there first.

Depending on the poll, 20-30% of American adults say they will refuse the vaccine, which potentially leaves 10-20% of the adult population left in the US both without a first dose and willing to have one.

Should get a boost from the Delta variant spreading with the reopening. The drop is an overreaction but many we’re waiting for news of EUA submission in June to “get rich”.

I am in NVAX and OCGN. NVAX has been steadily climbing in anticipation of its phase 3 data. Although I am hoping they don’t suffer same fate as OCGN and get told to go BLA route. They have a US trial though so maybe they are ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭pioneerpro

Urgh, today is brutal - excepting 4D and NRXP lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭N958GB

DutchYurt wrote: »
    HA very funny man, where you said gambling, then corrected it to trading without just deleting it but posting it instead. Very funny.

It wasn't that funny chief.

I am bleeding brother and that was my great play.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I do, but not through AMC-type stocks

Help me out my man don't be greedy i am all ears

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

N958GB wrote: »
    Help me out my man don't be greedy i am all ears

Memestock thread ====>

How much did you guys start investing with, was it money you could lose or your savings? I bled today.

Anyone in CLNE?

retalivity wrote: »
    Memestock thread ====>

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

N958GB wrote: »
    It wasn't that funny chief.

Ah it was man it was hilarious more of that content, like it was so funny. I just love all your comments they're so smart.

• Advertisement

LC134 wrote: »
    Should get a boost from the Delta variant spreading with the reopening. The drop is an overreaction but many we’re waiting for news of EUA submission in June to “get rich”.

I am in NVAX and OCGN. NVAX has been steadily climbing in anticipation of its phase 3 data. Although I am hoping they don’t suffer same fate as OCGN and get told to go BLA route. They have a US trial though so maybe they are ok.

How long you were in NVAX, what price you get in at?

Ah it was man it was hilarious more of that content, like it was so funny. I just love all your comments they're so smart.

The best way to get rich is quick like what's the alternative do it slowly that makes no sense and who can afford that chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭greenfield21

Give it a rest N9..

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Out of interest, does anybody know what the Total +/- figure on DeGiro represents? I'm guessing it's the total realised and unrealised gain/loss since opening the account?

Seems to be different on Revolut where the equivalent figure relates to unrealised gains only, and you've to look elsewhere on the app for your overall P&L.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Give it a rest N9..

People who offered value to the forum got banned. But, Mr Meme can sign up and rub everyone up the wrong way. FFS!

There's a chance that SEAH will take a run; bizarre link in with Jim Cramer and Mad Money incoming on lightning round tomorrow and the usual suspects loading up...

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

pioneerpro wrote: »
    There's a chance that SEAH will take a run; bizarre link in with Jim Cramer and Mad Money incoming on lightning round tomorrow and the usual suspects loading up...

image.png

You've got me tempted. Will be first thing tomorrow when market opens, dip my toe in

You've got me tempted. Will be first thing tomorrow when market opens, dip my toe in

Warrants probably the play there. Caveat Emptor and all that. I generally just enjoy watching from the sidelines :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Out of interest, does anybody know what the Total +/- figure on DeGiro represents? I'm guessing it's the total realised and unrealised gain/loss since opening the account?

Seems to be different on Revolut where the equivalent figure relates to unrealised gains only, and you've to look elsewhere on the app for your overall P&L.

Yeah, it's the total net gain of all positions since you started trading.

In etoro it will show the gain/loss for open positions only.

• Advertisement

Might be an interesting couple of days for UWMC.

Was added to Russell 3000 in a correction notice last night so tracker funds will buy.
    Potentially 20% short interest with 2 days to cover (I don't take a lot of the short interest seriously since it's hard to get up to date and accurate info.)
    $300m share buy back announced at the start of May.

Up 9% pre-market.

Advertisement