Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Underground

Talk of Nokia NOK being the next GME and AMC . Currently looking like value in the 5 dollar range. One to watch.

Thanks dude. Had 60 quid in my Degiro account doing nothing. May as well throw it on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Telo123

Cashed out at $310 for another 900 profit that's me done with the stock been good to me 7k profit overall. Time to breathe

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

Degiro struggling with setting a Stop loss for AMC :O

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MikeSoys

keep an eye on RED-D-it #wallstreetbets thats whehere allot of nose is coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

Down 4k overall today and I don't have GME.. tough watch. Time for a run!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭circadian

Nokia has an absurdly large number of shares in the market, it would be extremely difficult to push it up without some sort of real world market news. 5.3bn outstanding shares.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

NOK was a false alarm, it was bots etc so not worth the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

PPL saying that T212 is stopping buys for GME, sounds like some seriously dodgy dealings going on.

IF you annoy the old money enough they will just change the rules.

https://twitter.com/PRPL__/status/1354457391899815940

About to hit 350$

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

Still no access to Trading 212

• Advertisement

366 Insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

crushproof wrote: »
    Still no access to Trading 212

Mobile is working

Got into it on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭SmokyMo

jams100 wrote: »
    To follow up on SAP...

Their Qualtrics spin off IPO is estimated to raise $1.5 billion and is way oversubscribed. They will still own an 80% stake after IPO too.

SAP and Microsoft also renewed a partnership that teams will be integrated into SAP's offering.

They also announced they are to acquire business process intelligence company Signavio, don't know much about Signavio myself right now so that will require further research.

Its not going to set my portfolio on fire but I see a good 25% return over the next 5 years as the cloud revenues replace their software licenses revenues

To add to this... There a lot of factors that will determine sap transition into growth company and their ultimate success.
    - Ability to retain top talent and attract new. There were number of high profile exits.
    - Adoption of their flagship Hana db. Its still very expensive.
    - Consolidation of their products. Overcoming integration issues across their offerings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭thomas 123

Yeah working on mobile - sweet, sweet profit

thomas 123 wrote: »
    Yeah working on mobile - sweet, sweet profit

260% profit and rising

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭thomas 123

VinLieger wrote: »
    260% profit and rising

Another big dip can’t buy on 212 though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

Just looking and it seems AMC have a huge number of shares relative to GME? Won't that make any "to the moon" prices difficult to attain?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Those who are in GME, when are ye getting out? I think I'll take out 50% if it approaches 420.69, just in case the retards do get out at that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,777 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

If any of ye have Gamestop, dump it now. Insane stuff. Who the he'll is buying it?
    It was 2.80 back in March. Going to hit 370.00 now. A lot of people going to loose their shirt on this.

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fazorb

buyer95 wrote: »
    Those who are in GME, when are ye getting out? I think I'll take out 50% if it approaches 420.69, just in case the retards do get out at that

Nowhere until $1000

If any of ye have Gamestop, dump it now. Insane stuff. Who the he'll is buying it?
    It was 2.80 back in March. Going to hit 370.00 now. A lot of people going to loose their shirt on this.

Nah im going to the moon, the shorts are buying it cus they have to, they are the ones loosing their shirts fyi.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

What will AMC get to?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I've done my due diligence lol

dan786 wrote: »
    NOK was a false alarm, it was bots etc so not worth the risk

Still rising!!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MikeSoys

is nakd the next boom?..ive just bought a few hundreds

• Registered Users Posts: 7 shennymulligan

VinLieger wrote: »
    Nah im going to the moon, the shorts are buying it cus they have to, they are the ones loosing their shirts fyi.

Firstly, to the people who are making money off of this madness, fair play to ye and I hope ye manage to keep those profits.

Secondly, to those people on the sidelines (including myself) who are watching the 'returns' enviously and don't have the stupidity to get involved - take comfort in the fact that the average "to the moon" punter will lose money in this madness. The market will eventually self correct. The price will eventually converge on the true valuation of the company. Every bubble sorts itself out in the end. Yes a few Merlin Capitals have and will lose some decent money to the 'to the moon' lot in the short term, but those who have fairly and sensibly evaluated the price and made a decision on that basis, will be the ones who will , in the long run make money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

MikeSoys wrote: »
    is nakd the next boom?..ive just bought a few hundreds

What the reason for the jump today?

• Advertisement

Most brokers not allowing buys of GME

Advertisement